A Conversation for CHOPPERS: The H2G2 Guild Of Superheros

WANTED: NEW HEROS. Must have licence. SuperPowers optional.

Post 81

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

Zeb: Krymla, whaddya mean you're putting limitations on my books?! I've only used TWO so far: The Necronomicon and Emar's little black book. And I absolutely reserve the right to use either of them (though my possession of the Necronomicon OR my use of a celebrity guest will be announced BEFORE any "official" battles in which I plan on applying them. And I SWEAR that my use of celebrities in Emar's place will be an infrequent thing, since celebs usually have really clammy hands; Ewww, unpleasant. Also, I will always have either the Necronomicon OR the Cans of Whoopass(tm) in any official battle. However, I will not weild them both in the SAME battle, and, as I said, my possession of either will be announced beforehand.)


WANTED: NEW HEROS. Must have licence. SuperPowers optional.

Post 82

Mewtwo and Vekura (Pokémon League: A285905. Be a superhero: A380396)

[Vekura] {Nobody cares. You still corrupted Mr. Rogers.}


WANTED: NEW HEROS. Must have licence. SuperPowers optional.

Post 83

soeasilyamused, or sea

[sea] angel decided he wanted to be a rebel and go against everything our family has stood for since the beginning of time, namely evil. so he bacame a good guy.

[evillene] he'll never be forgiven for that... we're going through the disownment proceedings as we speak.


WANTED: NEW HEROS. Must have licence. SuperPowers optional.

Post 84

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

Zeb: YES!! THAT'S RIGHT, I CORRUPTED MR. ROGERS, I ADMIT IT!! AND I'D DO IT AGAIN, TOO!! MUHUHUHUHUHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!



Emar: But if you don't believe that was the REAL Rogers, than you have three possible scenarios...

Scenario #1: That was Mr. Rogers' evil doppleganger. But this idea must be discarded, as he lacked glowing red eyes, or other features indicative of an evil changeling spirit.

Scenario #2: It wasn't Rogers, but in fact a liquid-metal android from the future. If that was the case, though, why didn't he morph lots of cool weapons out of his arm.

Scenario #3: It WAS Mr. Rogers, but the one from Bizarro World.


...actually, that last one is a distinct possibility.





Zeb: Oh, and by the way, Mewtwos, I didn't expect YOU to care about all that stuff I said to Krymla. That was for HIS benfit. I don't mind that you overheard it (I mean, if I really cared about secrecy, I wouldn't post on the superheroes' initiation forum, would I?), but keep your damn opinions on inter-villain discussions to yourself, okay?


WANTED: NEW HEROS. Must have licence. SuperPowers optional.

Post 85

Mewtwo and Vekura (Pokémon League: A285905. Be a superhero: A380396)

[Mewtwo] }You don't want our opinion?{

[Vekura] {Here it is anyway. They suck.}


WANTED: NEW HEROS. Must have licence. SuperPowers optional.

Post 86

soeasilyamused, or sea

[sea (kindergarten teacher)] children! behave! don't MAKE me get out the ruler!!!!

*evillene slaps sea*

[evillene] sorry, she forgot to take her medication this morning...


WANTED: NEW HEROS. Must have licence. SuperPowers optional.

Post 87

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

Emar: They make medication that stops people from turning into kindergarten teachers?

Zeb: And, Mewtwos, what did exactly "they" refer to in the phrase "they suck"?


WANTED: NEW HEROS. Must have licence. SuperPowers optional.

Post 88

soeasilyamused, or sea

[evillene] no, she bought it especially for that purpose. it's a very strange personality of hers. bizarre, really. and i think the pokemon meant villains suck. naturally, they have been misinformed, the poor things.

*evillene smacks the pokemon upside the head*


WANTED: NEW HEROS. Must have licence. SuperPowers optional.

Post 89

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

Zeb: Smack the pokemon some more! I always tenderize the critters before I eat 'em!

Emar: You EAT pokemon?

Zeb: Hell yeah! I wrote an entire cookbook on how to prepare the various types. For instance, did you know that the best meat on a Mewtwo is actually its brain? Ya just gotta cut open the skull, get some garlic...

Emar(quickly interrupting to avoid the topic): And what, may I ask, prompted you to do this?

Zeb: Well, during the few times I've actually seen the cartoon, I noticed that the only animals in that world seemed to be those pokemon, yet I occasionally saw humans eating meat. That got me to wondering if the creatures were edible...

...I couldn't let this question go unanswered; I HAD to do some research. GOTTA COOK 'EM ALL!!


WANTED: NEW HEROS. Must have licence. SuperPowers optional.

Post 90

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

Are they better fried or baked?


WANTED: NEW HEROS. Must have licence. SuperPowers optional.

Post 91

Mewtwo and Vekura (Pokémon League: A285905. Be a superhero: A380396)

[Mewtwo glares at Zeb. He seems to be glowing slightly. A moment later, a beam of golden energy bursts from his mouth and knocks Zeb across the room. This is called "HYPER BEAM".]


WANTED: NEW HEROS. Must have licence. SuperPowers optional.

Post 92

soeasilyamused, or sea

*evillene smacks the pokemon again*

[evillene] so zeb, how does a mew taste?


WANTED: NEW HEROS. Must have licence. SuperPowers optional.

Post 93

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

Zeb: They taste just like chick...peas. And Mewtwo, I normally don't mind getting blasted with telekinesis, but I DON'T GIVE A CRAP THAT IT'S CALLED "HYPERBEAM"!! YOU CAN CALL YOUR BLASTS "SUSAN" FOR ALL I CARE, AND I'M FAIRLY SURE THAT ALL NON-POKEMON-FANBOYS HERE FEEL SIMILARLY!!

Emar: Don't forget Zeb, Yowuzup asked if they're better fried or baked. Personally, I like my foods fried.

Zeb: Well of course YOU'D like them fried. You live in East Tennessee, where EVERYTHING is either fried or smothered in heavy barbecue sauce. Although I suppose that would be the only way one could tolerate the taste of roadkill...

Emar: Okay, lay off the "legal to eat roadkill in Tennessee" thing. Most of us are NOT proud of it.


WANTED: NEW HEROS. Must have licence. SuperPowers optional.

Post 94

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

*NYC smacks the pokemon upside the head, simply because it seemed the "in" thing to do*


WANTED: NEW HEROS. Must have licence. SuperPowers optional.

Post 95

soeasilyamused, or sea

*evillene smacks NYC upside the head for being a sheep*

*evillene smacks the pokemon upside the head for being pokemon*

*evillene smacks herself upside the head for being a trendsetter*


WANTED: NEW HEROS. Must have licence. SuperPowers optional.

Post 96

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

*NYC smacks evillene upside the head because she smacked him*

*NYC smacks the pokemon upside the head for being pokemon*

*NYC smacks evillene once more because it's fun to do*


WANTED: NEW HEROS. Must have licence. SuperPowers optional.

Post 97

soeasilyamused, or sea

*evillene smacks NYC again and then realizes she has started a smacking war*


WANTED: NEW HEROS. Must have licence. SuperPowers optional.

Post 98

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

*smacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmack...*


WANTED: NEW HEROS. Must have licence. SuperPowers optional.

Post 99

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

Zeb: I'd smack all of you, but my short arms put me at kind of a disadvantage. Curse my stumpy-puppethood!


WANTED: NEW HEROS. Must have licence. SuperPowers optional.

Post 100

soeasilyamused, or sea

*smack*

*smack*

*smack*

*smack*


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more