A Conversation for The Home of the System Lords

Atums Chambers

Post 161

bubba-fretts


*Atums first strides into the room and kneels on one knee before him*

FP: Master.

Atum: The slave girl I wanted watched appears to be spy. Have her brought to me, at once!

*Atums new prime hurriedly leaves the chamber*


Atums Chambers

Post 162

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)


Atums Chambers

Post 163

bubba-fretts


*Atum sits on the small throne in his private chambers, before him Carcalla is bowed on one knee, Yacef and some other jaffa stand behind him*

Atum: You let her escape. No matter, she is of little consequence. But know that I will tolerate no further failure.

Carcalla: No Master.

Atum: Take Yacef and a further battalion of jaffa to the planet. In case that meddling tauri spy returns with any of her friends.

*to Yacef*

Atum: Find that ore for me Yacef. If you do you shall become a god. Now go and do not fail me.

*Atums 'guests' leave for the landing bay*


Atums Chambers

Post 164

bubba-fretts


*Atum sits on a chair in his chamber. He slowly traces a finger over the drawings on his lap...*

~soon the final pieces shall be in place~~


Atums Chambers

Post 165

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)


Atums Chambers

Post 166

bubba-fretts



Atums Chambers

Post 167

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)


Atums Chambers

Post 168

bubba-fretts



Atums Chambers

Post 169

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

<smiley - ok That'll do>


Atums Chambers

Post 170

Werekitty (Bastet, Tobru Deran, Cymoril)


Atums Chambers

Post 171

bubba-fretts


*a slave rushes into his lords chambers and falls prostrate before him*

*Atum raises his head and stares at the slave*

Atum: To be disturbed like this requires a very good reason. For you sake a hope you have one.

Slave: Master it was your bidding. You told me to inform you the second Carcalla and Yacef arrived.

*Atum smiles*

A: Of course! Have them brought to me. Now!


Atums Chambers

Post 172

bubba-fretts


*the slave brings the first prime and Yacef to Atum. Both kneel on one knee, heads bowed in deference. Atum looks toward the slave who needs no further instruction to leave*

Atum: I trust you have fufilled my wishes?

Yacef: Master the metal for the conducter has been mined. The final piece is ready.

*Atum looks heavenward and laughs*

A: Of course it is Yacef. Leave now and oversee the final preparations. I trust the ship shall be ready to depart imminently?

Y: Within hours my lord.

A: Make sure that it is. Now go leave us, we have other matters to discuss.

*Yacef almost falls over himself in his rush back to the landing bay*

A: I trust he still knows nothing of the real reason for our expedition?

Carcalla: No master. I have told no one, it honours me that I am the only one privy to the information.

A: Good. Tell a select few of you best jaffa. They shall be on the warship. You and I shall be stationed on my mothership.

*carcalla leave the chamber*

~~fools, now the trap shall be set~~


Atums Chambers

Post 173

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

<*Munches smiley - popcorn*>


Atums Chambers

Post 174

bubba-fretts


*a jaffa gaurd enters Atums chambers*

Jaffa: Sire your bidding.

Atum: Yes, the Tokra spy. I assume you still have him under survailence?

J: Yes sire. Do you wish his capture now? I can have him...

A: No! And it would be unwise to presume your privy to me thoughts.

*the jaffa stiffens*

A: Make sure he has access to the plans for the weapon. I intend to let the tauri know entiely what they are to face. Fear shall paralyse them and work to our advantage.

J: Of course my lord.

A: Well...

*the jaffa turn and hurries out*


Atums Chambers

Post 175

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

<*Goes for more smiley - popcorn*>


Atums Chambers

Post 176

Kat - From H2G2


Atums Chambers

Post 177

bubba-fretts


*Atum re-enters from on of his many balconies and turns to a group of assembled slaves*

Atum: Have my mothership ready for my iminent arrival.


Key: Complain about this post