A Conversation for The Home of the System Lords

Atums Chambers

Post 41

bubba-fretts


*smile disappears*

Bastet! You think that is all I care about. Removing another pitifull system lord. You are a fool.

*placidates*

I think we both realise that in order to avoid your death, which belive me is something I will try hard to avoid, you will need to provide me with more evidence of your usefullness.


Atums Chambers

Post 42

Scandrea

All right- but she did barge in here with her jaffa, don't know if that's some kind of affront.

You're kidding yourself if you think I'm willingly going to give you anything that will help you hurt my friends and family. There's not much else I can do for you.


Atums Chambers

Post 43

bubba-fretts


*smiles again*

Bastet is a fool and could have easily be killed. Had it suited me. Unfortunatly I'm begining to think you are a fool too.

I am one of the first of the gods. I have seen entire civalisations rise and fall. Do you think you can resist me?

Do you think you little body can hold any secrets from me?


Atums Chambers

Post 44

Scandrea

*Scandrea can feel her heart trying to beat its way out of her rib cage.*

I don't know as much as you think I do.


Atums Chambers

Post 45

bubba-fretts


*his teeth start to show in his grin*

We shall see.

*relaxes and lies down on the bed, looking up toward the decorative ceiling*

Major Scandrea, rock lover of the tauri, I have no desire to hurt you. So lets us begin with Bastet then. If I wished, how could I...aquire it for myself?


Atums Chambers

Post 46

Scandrea

*Lets out the breath she had been holding.*

Bastet suffers from the same feeling of invincibility that many of her kind do. She apparently felt that her temple should occupy the highest point visible from the Stargate. To accomplish this, she used a lot of fill. If it had been a more temperate climate, the city would have collapsed ages ago- but it still stands. A few well placed and well timed explosives in the canyon below would demolish the city, including her temple, barracks and several naquedah processing plants. During the time her city was in disarray, she could easily be overthrown.

Her son, Nefertem, may give you aid.


Atums Chambers

Post 47

bubba-fretts


*sighs*

War between me and Bastet, ahh it would be a joy.

*rolls around on his side, proping his head up with one hand*

It does strike me that war amoungst the system lord benefits the Tauri. Is this your reason for being so candide?


Atums Chambers

Post 48

Scandrea

No, at the moment, it's self preservation. Believe me- nothing would have made me happier to be able to take down Bastet without making a deal with anyone.

*Thinks for a minute, and moves so she can see Atum better.*

I also know how to place the explosives.


Atums Chambers

Post 49

bubba-fretts


Let me guess. Under rocks.


Atums Chambers

Post 50

Scandrea

*Has to laugh at that one.*

I'd show you, but it was all in my notebook which was confiscated with my uniform. I assume you've had a look.


Atums Chambers

Post 51

bubba-fretts


Would you think lesser of me if I said I haven't?

Or is this just another facet of goa'uld arrogance!

*atum falls back onto the bed, one hand under his head, the other stretched out across the cushions*


Atums Chambers

Post 52

Scandrea

*Shrugs* Not really- to most people, it looks like an ordinary yellow notebook with sloppy handwriting inside. But the diagram I'm talking about is pretty clear.

By the way- it was in the leather case on my belt.


Atums Chambers

Post 53

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

<smiley - popcorn>


Atums Chambers

Post 54

bubba-fretts


*Atum suddenly sits bolt upright on the bed, grinning from ear to ear*

In you naivety is a most indearing trait. Which is why you shall be guest of honour at a special banquet. A celebration of my power and omnipotence. I shall have all the new worlds that are supplicant to me bring gifts and representatives. Let them have a chance to bask in their gods power and let you survey the many and diverse worlds I rule. After all it is the temporry destablisation caused by your kind that have drove so many to my banner.

*Atum leapts from the bed and claps his hands loudly. Some servants and Jaffa rush into the room and to their master. The jaffa all instantly level their weapons on Major Scandrea*

No you fools. I would not have my guest disposed of in such a wastefull manor!

*the jaffa lower their weapons and Atum exitedly starts issuing orders to the servants who immediatly leave and begin his preparations*

Now my jaffa you may go too.

*the room empties again save Atum and the Major*

My rock doctor, if I cannot eloquently convince you of the futtility of the tauri's actions. Then I'll demostrate the power aand influence of your god.

*Atum stares hard at Scandrea*

We shall have to find you something more appropriate to wear.

<smiley - winkeye>


Atums Chambers

Post 55

Werekitty (Bastet, Tobru Deran, Cymoril)

<smiley - laugh Is that a challenge? My character can find /his/ servant something more appropriate to wear than /yours/>


Atums Chambers

Post 56

bubba-fretts



Atums Chambers

Post 57

Werekitty (Bastet, Tobru Deran, Cymoril)


Atums Chambers

Post 58

bubba-fretts



Atums Chambers

Post 59

Werekitty (Bastet, Tobru Deran, Cymoril)

<*tuts* And this a family site too.>


Atums Chambers

Post 60

bubba-fretts


< >


Key: Complain about this post