A Conversation for S.T.U.M.P.E.D.

Is Happy Dude's brand of torture rated 'G' or 'NC-666'?

Post 801

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

Zeb: Oh, I think it's QUITE possible that Procastinator is just another of Corrupt's extensions, but I'm not going to say so... OOOPS! Did I just let that slip outsmiley - smiley?


HappyDude is 'H.A.P.P.Y.' rated

Post 802

HappyDude

Hey its goood to back I missed you guy's now what diabolical evil are we up to ?

smiley - tongueoutsmiley - tongueout


She's baaa-aack!

Post 803

Queen Mandi (formerly Psycho Girl)

hello, psycho girl returns. (zaps Emar and Zeb) that's for saying you didn't like me. oh, well, i don't like you either. (she disappears once again)


She's baaa-aack!

Post 804

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

Emar(smoldering): I don't remember saying we didn't like Psycho Girl. What post was that?


'H.A.P.P.Y.' rated post

Post 805

HappyDude

Because HappyDude is so happy to be back, he gives both Emar & Zeb a big Hug.

smiley - tongueoutsmiley - tongueoutsmiley - tongueout


'H.A.P.P.Y.' rated post

Post 806

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

if Happy came from Disney, he is PG...
if Happy came from Real Life(tm), he is NC-666.

smiley - smiley


'H.A.P.P.Y.' rated post

Post 807

HappyDude

Happy gives NYC a big hug aswell, Happy also kicks NYC in the shin's smiley - tongueout


it's happy-bashin' time!

Post 808

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

*NYC stuffs happy into a conveniently placed cannon, and fires him into the arena wall*


it's happy-bashin' time!

Post 809

HappyDude

'OOOO' your BAD ! smiley - tongueout

A stuned Happy picks himself up and turns towards NYC, Happy puts the thumbs of both hands in his ears and waggels them while blowing a very long and loud rasberry at NYC. (so there).

smiley - tongueoutsmiley - tongueoutsmiley - tongueoutsmiley - tongueoutsmiley - tongueoutsmiley - tongueout


it's always happy-bashin' time...

Post 810

soeasilyamused, or sea

[sea] uncle heavy is back, guys, in case you haven't noticed. (for all you new guys/gals, he's a superzero. in fact, i think he's one of the original members of CHOPPERS.


it's always happy-bashin' time...

Post 811

The Corrupt One (MIA)

**THIS IS MY REAL SELF, NOT THE TYPICAL CORRUPT PERSON AND/OR SPLIT PERSONAS**

PLEASE stop scaring away my friends. Kassie (DuM OnE) and Amanda (The Procrastinator) ARE REAL PEOPLE!!!!! THUS...they deserve to be TREATED AS SUCH...and are NOT, repeat, are NOT split personalities of mine. I would really APPRECIATE if you'd treat my friends with a little more TACT. In fact, this forum is kinda what attracts them to h2g2 in the first place...smiley - smiley

**WE NOW RETURN TO HER ABNORMAL SELF/SELVES**

*Corrupt takes Kudos's abandoned Binary Blaster, stuffs Happy in the end, and blasts him to the smoldering remains of Kudos's home planet, the distant Petronius.*

MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!! smiley - winkeye


it's always happy-bashin' time...

Post 812

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

Zeb: That's what he gets for hugging me!

Emar: Yeah, but YOU didn't do anything to Happy...

Zeb: Look, shut up. The important thing is that he is in pain. Now, back to your original question; Does anyone know when we said we didn't like Psycho-Girl, 'cause I honestly don't remember saying that...Hold on, what was my apology to her...


it's always happy-bashin' time...

Post 813

HappyDude

smiley - tongueoutsmiley - tongueoutsmiley - tongueout

ooooooo that was fun.


smiley - tongueoutsmiley - tongueoutsmiley - tongueout


How can you bash someone who LIKES it???

Post 814

The Corrupt One (MIA)

*sighs*

This is the problem with you, Happy--you don't comprehend the point of torture.
I mean, how do you torture someone who LIKES it???

smiley - sadface

*Corrupt "accidentally" pushes Happy Dude into the stadium pit, where he is eaten by Zeb's Killer Hungry Hungry Hippo*

Now THAT's torture! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!! smiley - winkeye


I've been asking a serious question...

Post 815

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

Emar: Why is all of our irrelevant posting given thorough scrutiny, yet we're ignored when we have a serious question?...I'll ask once more; DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF AND WHEN WE SAID WE DIDN'T LIKE PSYCHO GIRL, BECAUSE SHE BLASTED US FOR IT? ANYBODY? PSYCHO, WILL **YOU** TELL US?


Emar and Zeb, to answer your Psycho problem...

Post 816

Queen Mandi (formerly Psycho Girl)

Corrupt told me that when you apologized you said you were sorry you didn't like me. That's when and if it's not true, take it up with Corrupt.
*Zaps Happy Dude*
STOP BEING SO FREAKIN HAPPY!!!!!!!! AND IF YOU EVEN THINK OF HUGGING ME, SO HELP ME WHEN I GET MY FREAKING HANDS ON YOU!!!!!!
(Angrily stomps on the Happy Dude ashes)


Emar and Zeb, to answer your Psycho problem...

Post 817

soeasilyamused, or sea

[sea] hee hee hee... hey, zeb, maybe you and happy should go vent some energy on uncle heavy. uh... here's the link.


http://www.h2g2.com/U129295


Emar and Zeb, to answer your Psycho problem...

Post 818

HappyDude

Can I have another go with the hippo Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssse!
That was wild!

smiley - tongueout


Emar and Zeb, to answer your Psycho problem...

Post 819

HappyDude

Psycho Girl long time no see, I missed you, along with all the others. (Happy gives Psycho Girl an extra long hug!).

smiley - tongueoutsmiley - tongueoutsmiley - tongueout


Emar and Zeb, to answer your Psycho problem...

Post 820

soeasilyamused, or sea

*sea and evillene make identical oh-that-is-so-gross faces*


Key: Complain about this post