A Conversation for S.T.U.M.P.E.D.

Important Announcement

Post 781

soeasilyamused, or sea

[sea] *reads the enourmous backlog* jeez... teach me to spend the night at a friend's house!

*evillene looks distressed at the thought of kudos being held hostage or having his STUMPED membership revoked*

*sea notices evillene and makes gagging noises*


Important Announcement

Post 782

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

yeah it's shoking isn't it


so...i can torture kudos?

Post 783

prinsesse

read the subject


so...i can torture kudos?

Post 784

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

well, he ain't a member at the moment... I say go for it!

*NYC brings out the flamethrower and the tongs*

heeheehee...


Well, here I am...

Post 785

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

Emar: Ohhhhhhhh...(faintly yiddish accent)So much I have missed being off on a hiking trip!

Zeb: Serves ya right for putting real life first! Now, instead of whining, figure out a way to get us un-blown-up.


so...i can torture kudos?

Post 786

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)


so...i can torture kudos?

Post 787

prinsesse

well now this is wonderful...what a way to start out a monday! Now if he will just come in here...muahhahaha


so...i can torture kudos?

Post 788

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

Zeb: Indi, please, the laugh goes more like MUHUHUHUHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

...sheesh, put some feeling into it.


We can all torture Kudos...

Post 789

soeasilyamused, or sea

[sea] *grins evilly* if you guys aren't too busy torturing kudos, could you maybe inflict some major pain on evillene too? she is tied up in the KL's torture chamber/laboratory...


We can all torture Kudos...

Post 790

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

ooh ooh! me me me!!!


We can all torture Kudos...

Post 791

Element

Hey, guys. I heard that there's some kind of cool pinball game going on in here...can I join in? smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley


We can all torture Kudos...

Post 792

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

well, are you EVIL enough? can you prove it?


We can all torture Kudos...

Post 793

Element

Well, I'm a friend of Corrupt, if that counts...


We can all torture Kudos...

Post 794

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

Zeb: Is EVERYONE here somehow connected with Corrupt?! (*sigh*)...Well, we WILL give you points for knowing that the current initiation was a mutated form of pinball, and NOT thinking it was still that #@$*&^!&%&ing twister game.


Keep the torture 'PG' please.

Post 795

The Krylma Leader

Procrastinator, if you think you're up to it, just enter this large pin-ball. We will then launch you into the playing field for three days. If you survive, you will be initiated. Ready?


Keep the torture 'PG' please.

Post 796

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

Emar: "Keep the torture PG"? As opposed to...? Okay, my mind never even thought of THAT possible interperetation for "torture". Although, I guess if Evillene is involved, that warning WOULD be nessecary.


Keep the torture 'PG' please.

Post 797

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

oh c'mon now! you won't believe what gets in under a PG rating! just remember what they said in the South Park movie: "According to the MPAA, rampant sex and violence in okay as long as there are no curse words!"

*NYC takes his place at one of the hungry-hungry-hippos*


Keep the torture 'PG' please.

Post 798

HappyDude

smiley - tongueout Honey I'm home smiley - tongueout


Is Happy Dude's brand of torture rated 'G' or 'NC-666'?

Post 799

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

Emar: Now THERE'S a dilemma for the MPAA...What rating do you give to Happy Dude's sadistic, insidious, and psychologically terrifying...yet amazingly squeaky-clean form of evil?

Zeb: I give it Two Thumbs Down™!






Emar:........

....Oh, I get it; Rating....Zeb, without a doubt, that was your lamest comment ever.


Is Happy Dude's brand of torture rated 'G' or 'NC-666'?

Post 800

soeasilyamused, or sea

*sea laughs*

[sea] are we sure that the procrastinator isn't another of corrupt's alter-egos? hey, it could happen...


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more