A Conversation for LIL'S ATELIER

7DXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 101

Hypatia

I forgot to say hi to Strangedude. smiley - spacesmiley - space Hi. smiley - spacesmiley - space And sorry about needing the dental work.


7DXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 102

marvthegrate LtG KEA

[Marv pops in to the lab for a moment]


7DXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 103

Eatsmice.

Congratulations to Marv - Shouldn't the term "Independant" be added to the front of his new Title??? smiley - smiley

*Eats wears a bowtie collar and for once has had his hair brushed.*

Art program downloaded. Hmmmmm......
The pictures on display are already way in advance of my art skills.

smiley - cat


7DXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 104

STRANGEDUDE

....as a ray of sunshine bursting through open window forces me to put a pair of, admitingly cool looking, shades, I realise all white clothes may have been a hasty choice, particularly as I may heve to drink clear drinks and white food all night to avoid stains.

..the vodka I can cope with...not sure about just eating mushrooms in white sauce for 6 hours though.


7DXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 105

marvthegrate LtG KEA


Here are some t-1 loopback rings, and cable necklaces.


7DXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 106

SE

when it came to the VM race, all i can say is that my hands are clean of the whole affair - you'd be amazed at how enormously helpful a simple pair of gloves are.


7DXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 107

Courtesy38

{Courtesy}


7DXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 108

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

*looks Kelli squarely in the ankle*

I think the pinks clash a bit - this is a more raspberry sort of pink - but I doubt if anyone will notice after a few drinks.

*goes to look for something in an 'extra small' size in Marv's jewellery collection*


7DXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 109

Montana Redhead (now with letters)

*enters wearing a bronze colored satin strapless gown with sage green gussets in the skirt that wink on and out of view as she walks*

OOh, I've always wanted to wear a dress like this, but in RL, I'm too short. I'll admit to not wearing fancy shoes, though.

*lifts the hem of her skirt, upon which it is revealed that she is, in fact, wearing a pair of river sandals*

Oy. Off to the fair today.


7DXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 110

Wolfgang and Houndstooth

*pushes in an enormous drinks cart*

Here you go folks. I'm sure you'll find all of your favorites. And since Sir Marv is an American, there's lots of ice. smiley - winkeye

*exits briefly and returns with another cart laden with canapes and desserts*

Pay special attention to the little shortbread cookies. In honor of the occassion I stamped a small MTG on each one.

After the knighting - again to honor Sir Marv - we'll be having ribeyes marinated in a little beer, roast duck marinated in a little raspberry wine, twice baked potatoes, fresh beans, corn, tomatoes, cucumbers, and peppers out of ...well, it doesn't matter whose garden it was I raided. Lots of salads. No squash as his sirness doesn't like squash.

Can't stay. Need to get back to my kitchen.

smiley - chef


7DXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 111

FG

::wanders in wearing the latest in Prada couture, a summery silk knee-length dress in cool shades of green, with matching Manolo-Blahnik kitten heels and Tiffany silver-drop earrings and bracelet::

Did you not receive my art submission, Lil? I believe I e-mailed it to you on Thursday or Friday of last week. I sent it to asterlil the at symbol pvtnet of the net variety. I can do another if you never received it, but I cannot download the program you linked to a few LEDs ago.


7DXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 112

STRANGEDUDE

.....StrangeDude helps himself to an inscribed cookie, and canape...along with a diet coke and vodka..to hell with the stains, and admires his ring from the workshop, it glints in the light, as I pop one of the cookies in my pocket as a reminder of this Knighting day....


7DXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 113

Bald Bloke

[BB]

Rushes in " late as usual" wearing the full Ascot getup and feeling rather odd as he has his collar done up, which doesn't happen IRL.


7DXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 114

Hati

*appears in a silver dress decorated with all kind of living flowers (mostly carnivorous)*

For those who like smiley - moon: http://moon.google.com/
And be sure to check the maximum zoom-in. smiley - winkeye


7DXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 115

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

I had to sell my soul for ice for Hyp when we were at Chelsea. I don't know, Americans eh? It may have been 34 celsius in the shade (not that there was any shade) but why can't they drink cocoa like sensible English folk?


7DXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 116

Mol - on the new tablet

*appears in a peacock green velvet dress and silver tiara*

[Mol]


7DXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 117

J'au-æmne

*sips a Tia Maria and Cola smiley - stiffdrink*


7DXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 118

Montana Redhead (now with letters)

*pauses in silence for a moment*

Well, Scotty the engineer (James Doohan) has passed away. And all I can think is, "I'm giving ya all she's got, cap'n".


7DXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 119

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

*Takes a glass of Talisker from the trolley*

Mrs. D has made the most awful joke:
"Looks like he's been well and truly beamed up!"


7DXth Conversation at Lil's

Post 120

STRANGEDUDE

....putting a piece of salmon from canope aside for my 3 legged indoor cat, notes that ''Scotty' was actually Canadian, and adopted Scotish accent as thought it sounded more authoritive.

......sits on sofa and wonders what time lunchtime in America is in England?


Key: Complain about this post