A Conversation for LIL'S ATELIER

63Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 61

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

Rest is all I can recommend.


63Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 62

Gw7en, Voice of Chaos (Classic)

*waves and smiley - hugsmiley - hug to all who welcomed her back*

Boy did I miss you folk! smiley - biggrin

Sleep is overrated. I've given it up almost entirely in favour of driving. smiley - winkeye


63Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 63

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

Oh, that was Oetzi mis-spelling Caucasian?

There will be very little sleep tonight; Vinnie has been sneezing all day, starting from about 4 this morning. He's eating and was out playing for much of the day, but the sneezing is evidently making him irritable. He'll be snitzing in my ear all night. :-|


63Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 64

marvthegrate LtG KEA

Bowling tonight was weird. I rolled a 134 145 208 series. The first game I lost and I won the next two. Of course I was in position against someone who was absent, so that first loss was an embarrasment.

I am still not in the greatest of mental states. Still trying to deal with the car issue. The bank was supposed to send someone round to pick it up today and they have not. I did manage to get my van inspected for saftey and emmisions. It passed easily apparently. I have my mom's car for the weekend so I can get to work etc whilst trying to get my van licensed.


63Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 65

Montana Redhead (now with letters)

I'll trade you, Lil. My daughter will be up in bed with me any second now, hacking her lungs out.

I'll take a sneezing cat over that any day.


63Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 66

Gw7en, Voice of Chaos (Classic)

smiley - hug Marv.


63Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 67

Afgncaap5

*Drinks a hefty amount of a carbonated beverage. Works on a paper*

Must stay awake....it's only midnight....the beginning of the evening, most nights....so tired....gotta finish the homework....


63Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 68

Gw7en, Voice of Chaos (Classic)

*bounces behind Affy* Stay awake! Stay awake! Stayawakestayawakestayawake!!! smiley - winkeye


63Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 69

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

Wow Gw7en! I haven't seen you around this much in ages! It is good to see you!


63Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 70

Gw7en, Voice of Chaos (Classic)

Gotta love connections, right? smiley - winkeye


63Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 71

Gw7en, Voice of Chaos (Classic)

Heck, I've even updated my page here. Somewhere, by someone, that must be considered a sign of impending doom. smiley - rofl


63Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 72

Afgncaap5

Finished the art-gallery summary. Now I'll just do a chapter summary, and try to get something....anything....done for my meeting with the Icon prof. tomorrow.


63Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 73

Courtesy38

[{Courtesy}]


63Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 74

Gw7en, Voice of Chaos (Classic)

Good job, Affy. smiley - smiley


63Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 75

Afgncaap5

Thank you.

It's gotten to the time of night where moving is slow and thinking is slower. I've barely started the next project, and it's already been about half an hour....erg....


63Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 76

Montana Redhead (now with letters)

You can have my lesson plan assignment, if you want. I'm supposed to be done with it by Monday, and I just don't know if I'm going to get it done. Being sick tends to make me stop thinking...


63Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 77

Afgncaap5

Thanks for the offer, MR, but I wouldn't wish this situation on anyone.

Well, I've been able to finish all of my homework except for the stuff that I should prepare for my meeting with the guy tomorrow at 11. Now, if I leave the house at 9, I should be able to get some good work done on this if I start at 7. Considering that it's already 2:20, it would probably behoove me to head to bed, foolishly not having worked on the thing that is causing me the most trouble right now.

Thanks heavens that this is only a one credit class....


63Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 78

Gw7en, Voice of Chaos (Classic)

I'm actually up and active at this time. Its just barely past "noon" for me. smiley - winkeye


63Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 79

Coniraya

As far as table decorations go, I get out the best cutlery and best dinner service, polish the table, light a couple of candles and pass round festively decorated paper napkins and continue the tradition of setting fire to at least one napkin, inadvertently of course.

If anyone knows of a tip to clean bronze cutlery please pass it on, there aren't any proprietory cleaners that I can find. It wasn't my choise of cutlery, it is H's from his first marriage, but is too good to get rid of and there is an awful lot of it. It can't be put in the dishwasher and because we use it so rarely it is starting to tarnish.


63Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 80

Sol

Bronze cutlery sounds interesting. But I wouldn't have the foggiest how to clean it.

Right, I am off to the bank who have failed miserably to spell my name right (it much be a thing, the women of my family have, marrying men with impossible names).

Then I am phoning up my new place of work to tell them they are going to be my new place of work, lucky them. Thanks guys!

Then I am going to my Granny's house for the day.

Then I am going out to celebrate with my best freind as I have a job and she has just taken an exam on the same day. Nice to se syncronocity still working. Hopefully me getting my life back on track will end the problems she's having selling her house.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more