A Conversation for H2G2 Space Centre

Zeb IS always up to something...

Post 681

Uncle Heavy [sic]

Don't you patronise me, chum.


Zeb IS always up to something...

Post 682

So Long and Thanks for all the Fish(Deceased)

patronise no not me I wouldn't do a thing like that


Zeb IS always up to something...

Post 683

soeasilyamused, or sea

*sea rolls her eyes and resigns herself to watching UH very closely*


Zeb IS always up to something...

Post 684

Zeb (Viva Something-or-Other! And the Zaphodistas!)

Zeb: HEY! I ONLY **THOUGHT** THE PART ABOUT CARROT-TOP! NONE OF YOU ACTUALLY **HEARD** IT! ALL I ACCIDENTLY LET SLIP OUT WAS THE LAST PART: "....I'll unleash him on an unsuspecting world, ah-HA-hahahahaha; aaaaaah-**HA**-hahahahahahahaha... etc." SO ALL I DID WAS LOOK REALLY WEIRD IN FRONT OF ALL OF YOU! I NEVER *SAID* I WAS *RESPONSIBLE* FOR CARROT-TOP...



Zeb(slapping forhead): Damn.


Zeb IS always up to something...

Post 685

soeasilyamused, or sea

[sea] that just makes you MORE evil in our eyes, zebby.... *evil grin*


Zeb IS always up to something...

Post 686

So Long and Thanks for all the Fish(Deceased)


Zeb IS always up to something...

Post 687

soeasilyamused, or sea

ooh, sean connery!


Zeb IS always up to something...

Post 688

So Long and Thanks for all the Fish(Deceased)


...stupid single smiley posts. Stupid lack of GOOD smileys...

Post 689

Zeb (Viva Something-or-Other! And the Zaphodistas!)


...stupid single smiley posts. Stupid lack of GOOD smileys...

Post 690

So Long and Thanks for all the Fish(Deceased)

okay I'll stop inventing smilies now


...stupid single smiley posts. Stupid lack of GOOD smileys...

Post 691

soeasilyamused, or sea

hahahahahahahaha! i wish there WAS one of those!!!


...stupid single smiley posts. Stupid lack of GOOD smileys...

Post 692

So Long and Thanks for all the Fish(Deceased)

*grins nervously and slowly backs away*


...stupid single smiley posts. Stupid lack of GOOD smileys...

Post 693

soeasilyamused, or sea

*sea jumps at slatfatf to scare him. he runs away*


...stupid single smiley posts. Stupid lack of GOOD smileys...

Post 694

The Krylma Leader

UH, the laws of continuity are primarily based on fairness. Should you unfairly refuse even the slightest injuries or hardships as a result of my traps, then I would be forced to Initiate Plan Beta (but for those of you villains who remember that, don't actually initiate it, not yet anyway.)

And as for Andy Asteroids, you're attempting to escape the Asteroid, not test it. It's the Grand Intellect who's testing you, not the other way around. And besides, if you've not noticed, I'm only having you do it for a slight fringe benefit that it'll get me.


...stupid single smiley posts. Stupid lack of GOOD smileys...

Post 695

HappyDude

Whats continuity ? smiley - clown


...stupid single smiley posts. Stupid lack of GOOD smileys...

Post 696

So Long and Thanks for all the Fish(Deceased)

when the thred gets a little confused ie trying to sell someone a gun some time after he/she died

*slowly creeps back hopeing to avoid sea's gaze.....fails*


...stupid single smiley posts. Stupid lack of GOOD smileys...

Post 697

The Krylma Leader

Happy, continuity is that series of rules I have people from STUMPED follow, and am trying to make certain heroes understand the benefits of. We can't just go around in long, never ending battles. Then it becomes something like really bad Japanese Animation. And for those Anime fans out there, I'm only talking about the bad stuff. You know, the cartoons where every show is the same, with characters fighting and killing each other, laying waste to small planets because of their mighty powers clashing, etc., etc., etc. It gets boring, and it's pointless. Because of that, certain constraints must be put up, such as the Laws Of Continuity.


...stupid single smiley posts. Stupid lack of GOOD smileys...

Post 698

So Long and Thanks for all the Fish(Deceased)

yeah what he said


...stupid single smiley posts. Stupid lack of GOOD smileys...

Post 699

Uncle Heavy [sic]

I really like those sorts of anime! And the endless kung foo in those kung foo films! Yeah! I don't have a collection of butterfly knives, tho.

Why was sea watching me?

continuity rules also prevent people from being hurt without their consent. At least in theory, so while i can say 'UH jumps up and down on KL', I can't say 'UH jumps up and down on KL until his eyeballs are rolling around at random on the floor, and his spleen is just so much wallpapering...'

It's simple courtesy, really, althouigh I think a 'no holds bared' continuity free combat forum would be good. Then we could do some really bad anime substitute!!!

ahem


...stupid single smiley posts. Stupid lack of GOOD smileys...

Post 700

So Long and Thanks for all the Fish(Deceased)

yeah that too


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more