A Conversation for H2G2 Space Centre

Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 601

The Krylma Leader

Nothing much, it's just that he has been known to enslave members of many races over the years. He once controlled all of the Vorticons, he is currently the leader of the Shikadi, and a race of creatures called the Bloogs have had a few of their numbers reduced to slavery (while the rest of them are merely allied with him in their ongoing quest to gain more food to eat.)

Your enslavement has nothing to do with the deal, but he's been known to try stuff like it before. I'm just giving you a bit of a warning.

*The computer beeps*

Ah, my guest has arrived! Remember everyone, best behavior!

*KL pushes a button on the console, and the bulkhead opens revealing a very heavily armed fighter ship. The ship lands, accompanied by the usual ramp and doorway opening. First, two caninoids wearing capes and purple masks jump out, followed by two cainoids wearing black ninja outfits*


Those are two Vorticon Elite and two VortiNinjas. There're obviously still some under his mind control.


*Next, out jump two giant green creatues with only one cyclops-like eye, each carrying a club*


Those are Blooguards, a kind of elite Bloog warrior. The damage they can do with that one club is amazing.


*Next, two transparent energy beings wearing capes jump out, eyeing the situation suspiciously*


Shikadi Masters. Those guys are practically impossible to kill with ordinary weapons. Watch out if they ever shoot spherical lightning at you.


*Satisfied that the room is safe, the aliens fall into a line, and out of the spaceship steps what looks like an eight-year old human with a black football helmet (bearing the letters "MM" on it)*

Ah, The Grand Intellect. We finally meet in person. Welcome to my hangar. This small bunch of minions are my league of supervillains here on h2g2, hiding in the shadows over there is Uncle Heavy, a noted super hero, and there are also a few other people to whom I've not been more than casually introduced to, but I believe to be safe to have around.

Speaking of safety, if you will permit me one moment,...

*KL turns, walks into the shadows, and has a security droid pick up Uncle Heavy. He walks UH to the door*

You understand that I can't have you in here right now, don't you? Good. Sorry your presence here had to end so abruptly.

*The robot sets UH outside the door, which closes and locks. KL turns back to the Grand Intellect*

So, McMire, would you care to see the area I have set up for your base of operations?

*The Grand Intellect nods his head, and is carefully examining all of the supervillains present. His eyes rest on one of them, and he pushes some buttons on his watch, and then turns to follow KL out*

Well, as you may know by know, h2g2 is a very strange place. But not at all difficult to rise to power in. Now, all you have to do is to...

*Mortimer follows KL onto the Draco, which flies out fo the Hangar and towards h2g2*


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 602

Uncle Heavy [sic]

...with not even so much as a 'by your leave'...


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 603

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

he seems like such a lovely fellow...... good back up crew too.....


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 604

Angelo Deth- The marginally less well known Death... oh and master of Jenga!!

*deth is sooooo lost*

[deth] i'm gonna go over there and get drunk *settles in the corner with a bottle of scotch*


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 605

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...



Zeb: ...Anyone got an acetyline torch?


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 606

soeasilyamused, or sea

*evillene hands zeb a torch*

[sea] so.... what is the plan?


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 607

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

Zeb: I plan to light my drink...



Zeb: Bottoms up!

<...blows drink out and consumes it.>


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 608

soeasilyamused, or sea

[sea] that's not what i meant.... but whatever.


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 609

The Krylma Leader

*KL comes back in, grinning*

He's at his base now. I left the Draco at Krylma Mountain, just so you know. He's planning a few interesting things, don't know if he'll stay in h2g2 for very long, but I've got the blueprints to the QED in one of my offices! And once I get the QED put together...

*Grins insanely*

It'll be a hot time in the old town tonight.


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 610

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

Zeb: SPEAKING of a hot time, whose for a Flaming Moe/Homer...?

<...begins mixing several additional glasses of the purplish drink...>


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 611

soeasilyamused, or sea

[sea] i'll pass, thanks.

[evillene] i'll have hers and mine then. and don't blow it out. i like 'em firey.


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 612

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

<...Zeb ignites both drinks with a sweep of the torch, and sends them sliding across the floor to Evilene...>

Zebsmiley - sadface*Whistles theme from "Cheers"*)


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 613

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

WHOOPS! I didn't mean to create a sad-face there, or any face at all, really...


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 614

soeasilyamused, or sea

*evillene downs the flaming drinks*

[evillene] *puff of smoke comes from her mouth* aaaah....


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 615

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

ahh, this remainds me of the heady days of my youth... I used to fight dragons you know.... now I make friends with them, they make good companions ehh? ...


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 616

The Krylma Leader

Masochist.

I may be leaving this conversation for a while now. I've no use for the Hangar currently.


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 617

alien loveshade

All right all right all right. What's all these goings on next to MY hangar, which is 537? I've been traveling through space and the dimensions for several months, just berthed here for the Winter/Summer Solstice depending on hemisphere, and see some hangar labeled Infinity next to mine with a bunch of space espionage type stuff going on. I'd like an explanation, please. Plus I thought I had this entire wing all to myself. Not that I'm selfish. It's just that my traveling companion Binky the WonderSkull (see his Christmas stuff at http://www.geocities.com/bloodstar84/binky_xmas.html ) likes his privacy. Please inform.

Sincerely, Yours Etc.,

Alien Loveshade alias BloodStar


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 618

So Long and Thanks for all the Fish(Deceased)

weeeel how bout we...RUN AWAY, well my ship can probably blast through the wall and it got room for 10 then theres the hold which can hod another 15 ppl


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 619

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

Well, I don't know bout this... I mean Alien could be a worthy ally. He has (according to his letter) traveled the universe and may have some adanced weapons systems that he might be willing to sell us.

or steal for that matter


Hangar Infinity-Where Destiny Lies

Post 620

soeasilyamused, or sea

[sea] hmm.... she might prove to be an... interesting ally... so what are we going to tell her? that the KL is just having a family reunion?


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more