A Conversation for Tequila Slammers

Tequila Slammers

Post 1

Sonic Healer

Whilst this my prefered method for the ingestion of tequila, I thought that Slammers were where you mixed the Tequila with lemonade or similar, and slammed the glass down (with your hand over the top) BEFORE downing it, the resulting fizz causing a more rapid and intense hit of alcohol...


Tequila Slammers

Post 2

Jan^

Quite right Sonic - can use fizzy white wine as well. Good Tequila Slammers can be had at Las Iguanas, St. Nicholas Street, Bristol. And the waitresses are nice too!


Tequila Slammers

Post 3

The day walker

I AGREE I ALWAYS THOUGHT THIS WAS THE THE CORRECT METHOD FOR QUICKLY RENDERING ONE'S SELF UNCONSCIOUS.


Tequila Slammers

Post 4

Ratt L. Head

There is nothing quite like spending the weekend unconcious for the
express purpose of testing out new slammers.
It is an excellent god and slightly unhealthy thing.....but fun nonethless...


Tequila Slammers

Post 5

Researcher 34916

A much overlooked variant of this is the _Instant_ Tequila Slammer.

You need an assistant - Normally a person called a bartender, a helmet (open faced motorcycle) plus the ingredients.

Put the helmet on (Very important!) Put your back aginst the bar and and lean back so your head rest on the bar. The assistent pours the ingredients in your mouth, close mouth (also important) Let the assistent bang your head three times in the bar.

Has almost the same effect as a slammer only instant, and if you drink a lot you can get a headache in advancesmiley - smiley


Tequila Slammers

Post 6

Prisoner 24601

The origional and possibly best tequila slammer is made with a double
shot of tequila gold with worm in the bottom for at least a week,
mixed with a small amount of fizzy ginger. The drink is mixed and
then slammed down onto the table (with the had over the top of the
glass) and drank in one. The salt and lemon are optional but were not
origionally used with tequila slammers.


Tequila Slammers

Post 7

ForkBoy

I feel I must interject...Tequila is the most vile and disgusting drink this side of Alpha Centuri, and should be banned under an intergalatic treaty to prevent innocents consuning it. That is all.


Tequila Slammers

Post 8

Ratt L. Head

shut up....


Tequila Slammers

Post 9

Boab

All fine suggestions, however I feel that the best method of enjoying Tequila has been overlooked ............. Several white lines of cocaine sorted off the breasts of a nubile young hooker is by far the best way to enjoy this drink.
(If you are tea total or under the age of 18, then I suggest that you substitute the tequila with Lemonade)


Tequila Slammers

Post 10

Boab

I forgot to add that somewhere along the way, you also down the tequila!!!


Tequila Slammers

Post 11

gregorys_girl

I think you're right, the other method is just tequila shots rather than slammers. There didn't seem to be any slamming involved, unless you count your head off the bar after a few more shots...


Removed

Post 12

Researcher 36718

This post has been removed.


WAHEY

Post 13

FrEaK_wAvE

I've won one of the 42 signed copies of the hitchhikers guide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WAHEY

Post 14

Jan^

wtg Freak Wave - what 42 signed copies?
P.S. I have a signed copy of 'So long, and thanks for all the fish', if that is of any interest.


Tequila Slammers

Post 15

Blue Anarkic Mushroom

On Piltzen(Home planet to Mushrooms, just beyond Pluto) we have a better drink. All the ingredients are unpronounceble in human tonge but get some qwsdrftg(the alcoholic bit),add some mnbvcxz(another alcoholic bit) and down.

P.S. This may prove poisonous to humans(but don't let that put you off)
smiley - smileysmiley - fish(see I can do that to!!)


Tequila Slammers

Post 16

Snorter

May I recommend my own preferred method of taking tequila. The basic ingredients are the same; Salt, Lemon (or lime) and Tequila but this time with a dash of Tabasco added. You then line the salt along the bar - cocaine style (feel free to use credit cards to line it up professionally). Then roll up a bank note - I prefer £5 as they're shorter - and place one end of it in your nostril. You then proceed to snort the salt (placing a hand on the tequila for easy access) and when done quickly neck the evil liquid (plus tabasco). After the onslaught of the tequila, grab the lemon (or lime) and stick it in your eye. Your nose will now run and your eye will hurt - you won't taste the tequila though. Well done, you've now done your first tequila stuntman.


Tequila Slammers

Post 17

Knebworth

I was originally going to point out that the origins of the 'salt lick' were allegedly liking the sweat from your (or someone else's) lover's armpit...but I think that might just lower the tone...


Tequila Shots

Post 18

Slash-Taz

If so many of you don't like Tequila, why drink it?
Personally I love the stuff but the best way to take a Tequila shot is to do a body shot.
This requires an assistant, preferably someone who will enjoy your tongue on their body, lick them
(wherever you desire) put the salt on them take the tequila and grab the lemon from wherever they're holding it.

Lots of fun ; )


Tequila Slammers

Post 19

LUDO

This is how I have always drank tequilla, and it works a treat. Has anyone tried the old way with the worm in the bottle


Key: Complain about this post