h2g2 Post 22.07.04

0 Conversations


Posted: 22nd July 2004

Read All About It!!!

Here we are again. Your Post with the Most arriving at your computer screen bright and early on a Thursday morning - what better way to start your day? Of course, no doubt for some of you your first glimpse of The Post will be at a completely different time and quite possibly a different day and, incredibly for those stuck in a time warp, maybe even a different year, decade or century. But whatever the day, week, month or year you first read this week's Post you are almost one hundred percent guaranteed* to enjoy what we have to offer in this edition.

For those of you out there who need even more incentive to read what we have to offer this week then let me tell you more. Where else will you find someone that Lies 24 times and gets away with it? Only in your weekly Post will you find out why Rev Jack nearly wrote an entire series of articles about cows due to a terrible spelling mistake. Also this week you can find out what happens when you leave an iron on and how easy it is to be introduced to being incredibly weird.

Just what does Shazz have against small flying insects? Is Justice really blind? What is happening in the Caption Competition? Who was Spock's hot date and why are we lambasted with adult thoughts? These and many more questions are answered in this week's The Post. Don't miss out on the reading sensation of the week because you know you'll regret it in the morning!!!

Share and Enjoy!!

Greebo T. Cat

*When we say guaranteed we don't actually mean that if you don't enjoy The Post that you will get your money back because, as you all know, The Post is a totally one hundred percent FREE newspaper brought to you by dedicated people and a small brown mongrel dog called Sebastion Chiselworthy.


 
REGULARS
 
 

  • QED

  • Who Goes There? + 'H2IQ' Revisited


 
FEATURES
 
 
FICTION
 
 

 
CARTOONS
 
 
h2g2 NEWS
 
 
  • The Post
    Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2616365

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more