Escape Pod Dreams - 77

0 Conversations

Escape Pod Dreams, the **** *** ** * Issue

The New New blob

"* ** *** ****"


A little courtesy costs you nothing,

While a lack of courtesy can cost you everything.


Consider this a regular, vine-ripened garden variety RANT on the subject of discourteous people.


The ones who leave dirty disposable diapers in parking lots.

The ones who collect trash in a bag within the vehicle and then toss it out the window in one lump sum.

The ones who not only don't use any manners in front of their children, they don't teach them any, either.

People who swear in public while talking to their friends or significant others on the cellaphone.

People who swear in public while talking to their mother on the cellaphone.

People who think it is culturally significant to dress in clothing covered in graphics that a helicopter pilot could read on a foggy day.

People who believe that jewelry or the illusion of jewelry confers status, and the more you have... the more you has...

People who think that whatever their chidren might be doing, if an adult says something about it, then it has to be okay, 'cause they ain't they kids and they don't know nothin' about it...

People who think that oppression only comes from other people.




PLEH!

The New New blob

More reasons why...

1. 8:57 AM
Hidden People
by

Your Other Right Foot (appearing nightly without warning)

2. 9:57 AM
Murder and the internal combustion engine

by
Your Other Right Foot (appearing nightly without warning)

3. 10:57 AM
Murder with wings
by

Your Other Right Foot (appearing nightly without warning)

4. 11:57 AM
Armies and War
by

Your Other Right Foot (appearing nightly without warning)

The New New blob

The Escape Pod Dreams
Archive

(tonsil revenge)

22.07.04 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2855252

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more