A Conversation for The Café

The Counter

Post 281

Gwennie

Gwennie returns having recovered self esteem from floor and dusted it down....

Err...Alundra? Are you the same Alundra that's been keeping my daughter quiet and glued to her games consul?

Oooh, its all cold and frosty here in NE UK! Are there some hot toddies behind the bar there? (Gwennie clambers over counter.....looking for staff and hot toddies.)


The Counter

Post 282

Demon Drawer

I understand you might need a little bit of work done around the place. Some of your non-smokers have been complaining about the passive fumes they are forced to inhale whilst enjoying their coffee. I can do you a nice covered patio at a very reasonable price.

Any chance of an Irish coffee while I look around the place? I'll do you up a quote shortly.


The Counter

Post 283

Afgncaap5

You know, with the staff gone, and only customers around, that means we're on the honor system. Okay, those of you with honor pay. I'm gonna just take what I want. I can't mix drinks, but I'm gonna raid the fridge!!!smiley - smiley SCONES FOR EVERYONE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! AND PIE!!! LOTS OF PIE!!! LOTS OF PI, TOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

smiley - smiley


The Counter

Post 284

Gwennie

Hey! I've found the microwave and spices! Where's the booze for toddies? Aha! Now if this starts to splutter and fizz a lot, get out quickly......


The Counter

Post 285

Afgncaap5

Hey, look! it's that machine that does the "BANG"ing thing! I wonder how it works. Hmm. . . Oh, look. A big, red button that says "arm". I get the feeling this thing is army surplus.smiley - smileysmiley - smiley


The Counter

Post 286

Gwennie

Methinks that may be for the New Year celebrations...... the staff may not be happy if you do press the big red button..... and don't point it at me.... No! Not the microwave either!


The Counter

Post 287

The Cheese

Throw me a scone, would you? Now, where do they keep the mocha?


The Counter

Post 288

dreymers

*tosses a scone to The Cheese*
Mocha? mmmmm....soundz good smiley - smiley

*rummages beneath counter ?? checks cupboards !*
*brews steaming hot mocha java*

....~
...~
smiley - coffee

have a hot one, Cheese!


The Counter

Post 289

Afgncaap5

Well, it looks like H2G2 survived the Y2K bug. Anyone get really, really drunk last night?smiley - smiley Meanwhile, I'm gonna mix myself an italian cream soda. Blueberry. Whipped cream. Dreymers, where were those scones, again?


The Counter

Post 290

DEATH

Yes. Aren't I the greatest? Yes, I am. Hahaha. Erm... yes I am, but I'd say Jinx was the greatest.


The Counter

Post 291

Afgncaap5

Think anyone would notice if I took all the money from the cash register? Eventually, a staff member of the Aroma Cafe is gonna show up, so why not rob the register now?smiley - smiley BTW, no one, no one, *ABSOLUTELY NO ONE*, touch the refridgerator until I fix it. I started tinkering with the wiring, and now it seems to have developed rather. . .dangerous tendencies.


The Counter

Post 292

Gwennie

There's only virtual dosh in the till......

Now about this wiring...... can I use the microwave? I was just doing a hot toddie....


The Counter

Post 293

Garius Lupus

"Excuse me, I'm new here, but I'm into looting and pillaging too."

Gary goes behind bar, plugs in the kettle for tea and looks for scones.

"Hey, anyone know where they keep the scones?"


The Counter

Post 294

Afgncaap5

Lemme check this cupboard. Hmm. So that's where the other pretzel went. Anyway, here's that scone, and since no one seems to object to anything that's going on around here, I think I'm just gonna set up this little chemistry set I've been thinking about using for three christmas holidays. Now, no one touch the nitro. I'm gonna see if I can spice up the the italian cream sodas. Hey, do you think staff would show up if we ordered something? Okay, um, I'll order a a doubled quarter mocha, one fourth latte, and the rest plain ol' coffee. Make sure not to forget the whipped cream. Okay, let's see if anyone shows up.smiley - smiley


The Counter

Post 295

Gwennie

Hi! I'm here but not staff unfortunately. I suggest we help ourselves but take care not to wreck the place with our chemistry sets (was it a Crimbo pressie, dearie?).


The Counter

Post 296

Danisbackfromlunch

*Runs in the back door and stands next to the coffee machine*

Hi there.... Thanks for not trashing the place! I'm the guy who makes the coffee.... Anybody want some??? Oh and happy new year!
I went on my lunch break and was gone for two weeks, but I am back now!

D@A


The Counter

Post 297

DEATH

Do you have any Sheenants? I love Sheenant ruby and Sheenant Emerald, butright now I'd love a Sheenant onyx. It tastes like a whisky and soda on ice, served above room temprature so the ice starts to melt. Or can I have your Special Brew? N.B. I speak latin, so I'll check if Special has any Latin Roots.


The Counter

Post 298

Danisbackfromlunch

*Shuffles around the coffee machine*
*Hands a Mug of Dan's World Famous Coffee to Alundra*

Enjoy smiley - smiley

I can't see any Sheenants around at the moment......

D@A


The Counter

Post 299

Afgncaap5

*Embarrassed, puts away chemistry set and puts the money back in the cash register.*

Okay, how about my order? I'll have another scone, and this time give me a half latte, half hot chocolate, whipped cream in the middle, strawberry on the top, and just a fewb drops of blueberry syrup. Please. BTW, I wouldn't push the green button on the coffee maker for at least two more hours.smiley - smiley


The Counter

Post 300

kats-eyes (psychically confirmed caffeine addict)

*pushes green button on the coffeemaker*gazes at jack-in-the-box popping out* well, this filter haven't been cleaned in a loooong time...
okay, here's your soda I_´I , but don't stir it, or the strawberry'll sink and get the whipped cream all agitated!


Key: Complain about this post