A Conversation for Daily Activity Challenge

Teru

Post 1

Teru (giggles at pi)

The weather wasn't too bad today so I got 30 minuts of medium-paced walking in.
Oh, and started a new blog to chart my food intake as well smiley - winkeye


Teru

Post 2

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

Brilliant, Welcome aboard my love smiley - kiss

-- DoctorMO --


Teru

Post 3

Teru (giggles at pi)

Thank you smiley - smooch
The heat is supposed to break for a bit this week so I might be able to stand a longer walk at some point. Oh, and this doesn't count my commute walking, this is only additional exercise.


Teru

Post 4

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

Indeed, but many people could just take the bus, so by walking they are doing extra.

smiley - smooch

-- DoctorMO --


Teru

Post 5

Teru (giggles at pi)

It's only 5 blocks to the train, so the bus would just be silly (no, I don't walk all the way to work, I'd have to leave the house at 6:00 to do that), and the walk from the train to the office is not on any bus route. But it's only 10 minutes from the house to the train and 10-15 from the train to the office, so that hardly counts for anything.


Teru

Post 6

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

yea a few feet at the most.

-- DoctorMO --


Teru

Post 7

Teru (giggles at pi)

I only have two feet right now smiley - winkeye


Teru

Post 8

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

would you like them masarged? considering you've done all that walking. smiley - smiley

-- DoctorMO --


Teru

Post 9

Teru (giggles at pi)

Ugh. Next time I'll check the heat index before going out. 75 minute walk. Started at a good pace but was really forcing it by the end.


Teru

Post 10

blaue Augen

Hey Teru! Welcome aboard! How hot has it been where you are? It was mighty hot at my house today (40C), but azahar has that regularly, so I can't complain when she's around. Anyway, it's nice to see you getting out (I first typed "gettin gout" ... that would be terrible!)

smiley - biggrin


Teru

Post 11

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

Brilliant work Teru, thanks for the suport blaue.

-- DoctorMO --


Teru

Post 12

Teru (giggles at pi)

Ah! Not gout! I wouldn't be doing much walking then!

Yesterday's high claimed to be 33°C, but the dew point was 21°C, so it was just deadly. And bright and sunny too, which for a pale person isn't that good (got a bit of a sunburn even with SPF 50). But all in all it was good. Thanks for the encouragement smiley - smiley


Teru

Post 13

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

Aw smiley - hug


Teru

Post 14

Teru (giggles at pi)

It was much cooler today, but I only did a 30 minute walk. Still a little tired from yesterday's walk in the sun.


Teru

Post 15

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

Obvously not tired enough smiley - winkeyesmiley - loveblush

-- DoctorMO --


Teru

Post 16

Teru (giggles at pi)

You actually think it would be good if I had been LESS tired?smiley - loveblush


Teru

Post 17

Teru (giggles at pi)

Friday, July 11 - 20 minute brisk walk. In bad shoes.


Teru

Post 18

Teru (giggles at pi)

No exercise Saturday
Sunday, 30 minute brisk walk. Followed by gorging myself on homemade pizza!


Teru

Post 19

Teru (giggles at pi)

Okay, it's hot and humid and I'm getting over being ill (and I went on vacation). So that's my way of saying I haven't done squat for three weeks.
But I'm back at it today, in a low impact way with 25 minutes of yoga. I haven't done any stretching in ages and it was painful. SHould be better soon if I keep it up.


Teru

Post 20

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

Your going to have to give us all some tips on how you do Yoga.

-- DoctorMO --


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more