h2g2 Post 11.10.01

0 Conversations


Posted: 11th October 2001

Editorial

Oh dear! I seem to be plagued by bad connections at the moment. My server continually decides that I don't deserve to be online for any significant space of time and then my hotmail account (one which I have purely on sufferance) decides that it doesn't recognise HTTP protocol and refuses to let me access my mail other than through the webpage. Roll on the happy day when this can all be resolved!

Sadly we are bereft of a couple of your favourite writers this week. Ormondroyd is busy honing his computer skills on a course which he says is rather enjoyable. He promises to return next week.

Another person experiencing difficulties is Frankie Roberto who is bursting to bring you another in his popular interview series but seems to need to give his computer a good kicking first.

It was Wowbagger's birthday this week! His cartoon is one of the best I have seen... although Spimcoot is certainly challenging him in the 'best drawing with fewest lines' department. smiley - winkeye

The Post is happy to include a feature which was once an integral part of these pages but, sadly, fell by the wayside in recent editions. Yes, the Classified Ads are back, but this time run, off-paper, by Moonglum who will be happy to include any relevant items if you ask nicely!

I am late, as usual, so enough of the chatter! On to the good bit!


Any copy, articles, suggestions should be sent to The Editor. Please use this same address if you are interested in volunteering to become a regular contributor. If you are unsure what The Post is looking for, why not check out the Writing For The Post page.


shazzPRME

FeaturesRegulars

  • h2g2 Life

  • Wowbagger with his wonderful cartoon series.

  • The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A619346

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more