h2g2 Post 31.05.01

0 Conversations



Posted: 31st May 2001

Editorial

Welcome to edition 65 of The Post

Firstly, apologies to our Welsh readers for failing to include them in the editorial last week about the Postal strike. They were just as affected as the rest of the UK.

Secondly we wish good luck to Fragilis the Melodical who takes a break from her 'View' column to concentrate on college exams... and all other h2g2ers who are likewise occupied.

Next, a note about the Black Towel kindly provided by Insane Endeavour for the memorial edition of The Post. The original one had the old h2g2 address on it, so we cut it down to prevent confusion. IE has now amended the URL, and the correct number for this (very handsome) gif is now "B1073663".


Any copy, articles, suggestions and letters should be sent to The Editor. Please use this same address if you are interested in volunteering to become a regular contributor.

shazzPRME

FeaturesRegulars
  • The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A566615

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more