h2g2 Post 09.10.2000

0 Conversations


Posted: 9th October 2000

Welcome to this edition of the Post. The reports on the Dutch Meet, which took place last weekend, are now in! Read all about the fun and games and marvel at the photographs. To complement the Dutch theme, Pseudemys takes us to the Venlow Carnaval... yes, that's how it is spelt in Dutch! If a Meet sounds like a good idea, why not find out about other proposed venues by visiting The Announcements or the h2g2 Community Events Page?

Wowbagger muses on the effects of The Olympics in this week's h2g2Life, Tweetie reviews 'Three Kings' and Pastey lets off some more steam in the Vented Spleen

Redbeard, Fragilis and Greebo T Cat are all away this week, but should return for the next edition.

Positive Feedback is back with another poem, this time on a much more serious subject. Check out the h2g2 Poem, and please feel free to comment.


Any copy, articles, suggestions should be sent to The Editor. Please use this same address if you are interested in volunteering to become a regular contributor.

shazzPRME


  • Het Kasteel



  • The Centre of Activity for the Dutch Meet.

  • h2g2 Life



  • The cartoon series with style!

    How was it for you?

  • The h2g2 Poem


  • This Week: Has Democracy won the day in the former Yugoslavia?


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A451388

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more