h2g2's Christmas Community Social

14 Conversations

Welcome to the page dedicated to details of the h2g2 Christmas Social. This year the In-house Editors and the Researchers met in London on 25th November. 1.

So what happened?

The afternoon commenced with Editors and Researchers demonstrating their skill at hurling balls down long avenues of highly polished wood at the Elephant + Castle Super Bowl bowling alley. Once this was complete, we forcibly took over part of the Wellington Pub on the Strand. The use of force was neccessary as the Pub management had neglected to reserve the area that we had asked them to.

You can find out more by visiting the initial drafts of the Christmas Mingle Report. More scandal, gossip and hopefully a few photos will be added shortly.

It was a truly awesome occasion, as I am sure the threads below testify. If you were one of those who came, thank you for helping to make it such a great evening. If you were unable to come don't worry there is always next time...

Who was there:

1 We are hoping to hold some meetups in other British cities next year so if you have any suggestions please let us know.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A421011

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Edited by

h2g2 Editors

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more