Icecream Jokes

2 Conversations


Back To So Long, And Thanks For Laughing
Ice Cream Jokes sponsored by Dr E Vibenstein.

Signs The Ice Cream Van Driver Is Crazy


Icecream Van
  • Number of kills clearly marked on the side of his truck.
  • He's paranoid because he's "always being followed by someone disguised as little children."
  • His route takes him down your street at precisely 3:30 am every morning.
  • Comes to work wearing only a strategically placed waffle cone.
  • Happy calliope music replaced with Mozart's "Requiem."
  • On Tuesdays, drives backwards and demands ice cream from little kids.
  • Ice cream sandwiches come with alfalfa sprouts, Dijon mustard and a pickle.
  • "Ice cream! Get your... HEY, YOU! GET smiley - bleep AWAY FROM MY VAN!!! .....Ice cream, get your ice cream!..."

A man approaches an ice cream van and asks, "I'd like two scoops of
chocolate ice cream, please."

The girl behind the counter replied, "I'm very sorry, sir, but our delivery didn't come this morning. We're out of chocolate."

"In that case," the man continued, "I'll have two scoops of chocolate ice cream."

"You don't understand, sir," the girl says. "We have no chocolate."

"Then just give me some chocolate," he insists.

Getting angrier by the second, the girl asked, "Sir, will you spell
'van,' as in 'vanilla?'"

The man spells, "V A N."

"Now spell 'straw,' as in 'strawberry.'"

"OK. S-T-R-A-W."

"Now," the girl asked, "spell 'stink,' as in chocolate."

The man hesitates, then confused, replied, "There is no stink in chocolate."

"That's what I've been trying to tell you!" she screams.

So Long And Thanks For Laughing
Ice Cream On Sale At:

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A411265

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more