h2g2 Post 08.01.04

2 Conversations


Posted: 8thJanuary 2004

Editorial

Out with the old and in with the new!

My that was quick wasn't it? I am sure if I had blinked at the wrong time I would have missed both Christmas and the New Year they went by so fast. Oh dear, I suppose that must mean I am getting older, I always remember my dear old Grandmother - or was it Great Aunt Gertrude, well anyway it was someone a lot older than me at the time - telling me that as I grew older the time would simply rush by, and not continue on its slow and lazy way of my youth. Of course I poo-pooed it at the time, how can life speed up as you get older? What an impossible idea... but... I am older now and it does indeed seem to be happening. In fact it seems to be speeding up at a quite alarming rate!!!

But don't worry... even if time seems to be whipping by... we will still deliver your weekly dose of The Post throughout the upcoming year. Filled with its usual facts and fiction, fun and games - even if we have to struggle from our sick beds, like our wonderful Editor Shazz this week - to bring it to you. I know you will all join me in wishing her well, and a speedy recovery, I have to admit to not liking a sick boss... even if it does mean that I get to look after the key to the doughnut cupboard whilst she's recuperating in bed.

Share and Enjoy!!


Greebs


 
REGULARS
 
 

  • QED

  • Beautiful Bond Babes

FEATURES
 
 
FICTION
 
 
CARTOONS
 
 
h2g2 NEWS
 
 
  • The Post
    Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A2035720

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more