A Conversation for They

A Vexing Problem!!

Post 141

StoobyB

Err... what?! Where?! Anyway one thing I can say is that Greebo is a she and is definetly only one of her or one of us... perhaps a bit of me in a way. This may all see confusing but it isn't... unless you're one of them...


A Vexing Problem!!

Post 142

Nobby the Aardvark

Did Spiny sit on a Smiley? smiley - bigeyes


A Vexing Problem!!

Post 143

Nobby the Aardvark

Did Spiny sit on a Smiley? smiley - bigeyes


A Vexing Problem!!

Post 144

Nobby the Aardvark

Well that f****d up slightly, how did I manage to post that twice?


A Vexing Problem!!

Post 145

SPINY (aka Ship's Cook)

Hi Nobby, and Hi again. No, I didn't kill a smiley with acupuncture. The posterior coating of yellow is, as Greebo knows only too well, the remains of custard doughnuts left on my chair for me to (accidentally) sit on after she and bludragon had a spectacular doughnut blowout party round at my place. I wouldn't mind, but I wasn't even in at the time. Probably just as well - the whole thing sounded immensely gross. I bet they stuck on a video of "Pretty Woman" or something while they were pigging out too. The plus side is that they won't want any doughnuts for about the next year, so if you fancy some, there's still a collection round at my place.

And this isn't Topic Drift - I'm still talking about They, aren't I?


A Vexing Problem!!

Post 146

Bluebottle

We were talking about They - I don't know what You were... Are you still one of us?


A Vexing Problem!!

Post 147

SPINY (aka Ship's Cook)

*adopts broken down old Cockney accent*

No Matey, I'm one of them.

I say Constable, would you like to join the River Police?

I'd like that very much, Sir.

*FX- Heave, splash*

(Distant) Thank you very much, sir.

Oops, sorry - wrong forum.


A Vexing Problem!!

Post 148

Bluebottle

It's getting hard to trust anyone now, isn't it?


A Vexing Problem!!

Post 149

GreeboTCat

You can always trust me!!! Not quite sure who I am... and am very full with doughnuts... but I am very trustworth, honest guv... smiley - winkeye


???

Post 150

Irving Washington - Gone Writing

? ? ? smiley - bigeyes ? ? ?


???

Post 151

GreeboTCat

What's the question Mr Washington?


???

Post 152

StoobyB

I agree... with Mr. Washington. i got lost somewhere along the lines here... if your going to drag in other forums at least let us know what the adress is! Oh hang on... did I ever know what this thread was about? Perhaps not!


A Vexing Problem!!

Post 153

Nobby the Aardvark

DOUGHTNUTS! GIMME! GIMME! GIMME! Where do you live? Anywhere near Coventry?


A Vexing Problem!!

Post 154

GreeboTCat

Who was the to Nobby...


A Vexing Problem!!

Post 155

SPINY (aka Ship's Cook)

Hey, Nobby - were you born in Coventry, or were you sent there?


A Vexing Problem!!

Post 156

GreeboTCat

THEY do say, that THEY all go to Coventry... never heard of THEM coming from there though... hmmm...


A Vexing Problem!!

Post 157

Bluebottle

That's because THEY are EVERYWHERE. So no matter where you are, don't catch the bus to EVERYWHERE. I think the 48 goes that route.


A Vexing Problem!!

Post 158

GreeboTCat

Nooooo... you're thinking of the 38... the 48 goes to SOMEWHERE... and the one with the flat tire goes NO-WHERE.... ~smirk~


A Vexing Problem!!

Post 159

Bluebottle

I'm sure it's the 48.. No matter where I go, I always see the 48 bus. It's on the Island, in Southampton, in Stoke & Hanley too. Evbemn in Nottingham. No matter where I am, there is always a number 48 bus... I think it's following me.


A Vexing Problem!!

Post 160

SPINY (aka Ship's Cook)


666

The Number of the Bus...


Key: Complain about this post