~ The Thingite Clivorian Ostrichsolarian Calendar ~
I love Sci-Fi, horror and anything weird. There you go, me, in a nutshell. To find out more just ask!
|Conversation Title||Latest Post||Latest Reply|
|A87883933 - The Pig War of 1859||No Posting||23 Minutes Ago|
|Peer Review: A19093999 - Classics and Ancient History||No Posting||48 Minutes Ago|
|A question about pants (UK usage of the term).||No Posting||1 Hour Ago|
|Things we were promised by now||No Posting||1 Hour Ago|
|Tell Us A Joke||Feb 28, 2011||4 Hours Ago|
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Most Recent Edited Entries
- Tolkien's Dwarves
- The Royal Armouries Museum, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Giving and Getting Flowers
- John Muir - Conservationist
- Guitar Hero - the Console Games
- Coals to Newcastle, er, Manchester
- Magwitch Makes Towel Magic
- GotM: The Stanley Parable
- GotM: Thomas Was Alone
- Christmas Greetings from Game of the Month
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
- Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE) Coming to the UK in 2017! A87873385
- Blue-Eyed BiPedal BookWorm from Betelgeuse (aka B4[insertpunhere])