Blame 2legs here:

Post 16461

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

I also blame 2legs for allowing me to press buttons! smiley - ok

smiley - magic

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16462

Malabarista - now with added pony

I blame 2legs for my losing weight when I don't have a sewing machine or money to replace my wardrobe - all my trousers are too big now. smiley - erm

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16463

minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

i blame 2legs for leftover stovies and soup for the next week.

minismiley - mouse

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16464

Pit - ( Carpe Diem - Stay in Bed )

Lil, how come you mentioning buttons always makes me think of the final scene of the movie "Dr Strangelove"?smiley - biggrin

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16465

HappyDude

I blame the badgers on 2legs

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16466

KB

I blame 2legs for the fudge I made taking too long to cool to an edible temperature!

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16467

Pit - ( Carpe Diem - Stay in Bed )

smiley - laughTwice burnt once learned?smiley - laugh

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16468

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for the untameable unshuttable T9 thingamajig in my iPad. It definitely makes my postings more incomprehensible...

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16469

Mitulove

I blame 2legs for control-c only working when my computer is in a generous mood.

smiley - hug

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16470

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for Leopardess smiley - cat making à big leap in the bed, causing à mug of cranberry juice to flip over. Luckily the bedspread is purple... But it's wet in spite of My efforts to clean it up.

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16471

BigAl Patron Saint of Left Handers Keeper of the Glowing Pickle and Monobrows

I blame 2legs for it taking me ages to register with noohootoo because the form didn't like the fact that I filled in every field.

I blame 2legs that my external hard drive seemds to have broken down. I wondered why it had been taking so long to boot up of late. Thing is, the EHD isdn't really all that old, maybe a couple of years?! (I need Mal's 'bang' symbol here). I blame 2legs that I've forgotten the code for it.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16472

BigAl Patron Saint of Left Handers Keeper of the Glowing Pickle and Monobrows

I blame 2legs that the problem with my EHD appears to have been due to a non-obvious faulty connection. I merely disconnected then reconnected the power lead and it's smiley - ok again smiley - smiley. Whew!

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16473

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for my being away and missing all the excitement when the site went live! smiley - wah I also blame 2legs for backlog.... its nice to see it again smiley - coolsmiley - geek now.... where are these 'buttons' everyone keeps talking about smiley - runsmiley - geeksmiley - thief

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16474

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

I blame 2legs for people who walk into you twice, from behind, then tell YOU to look where you're going. smiley - cross

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16475

I blame 2legs for leaving the charger for my laptop at work, for my arm still hurting, for flu shots, for being awakened one and one-quarter hours early by dueling kitties, and for debugging other people's software when they get paid more than I do. I also blame 2legs for white wine, for people who whine, and for whiners who feign ignorance.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16476

I blame 2legs for not taking care of Lynx smiley - cat properly. Currently I'm not amused by being waked up at stupid o'clock by gravity testing and complaints about Severe Starvation.

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16477

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for the fight Ijust had with a rather expensive hand made 'danish' style blue cheese.
I also blame 2legs for my winning the fight, and the cheese being absolutely fabulus... smiley - cheesesmiley - drool

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16478

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

I blame 2legs that there were 42 blames here for me to read.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16479

I blame 2legs for not having decent cheese in the refrigerator. I blame 2legs for breaking the rear window of my car. I blame 2legs for Mister Nerd's BBQing a chicken, which smells wonderful.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16480

KB

(...and the chicken blames 2legs, too!)

Key: Complain about this post

Blame 2legs here:

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more