A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What can we blame 2legs for?

Post 6621

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for the post just before this one, wildly inaccurate just isn't a suitable enough description smiley - tongueoutsmiley - biggrin I blame 2legs for my still needing to go to the loo, still needing to start work for the week, still needing to get a shower pop to the shops and look up train times for tomorrow, still needint to unpack my bag from the weekend and repack it for going away aggain tomorrow smiley - headhurts

Post 6622

fords - number 1 all over heaven

You know how there's bugger all on the telly between Doctors finishing and Countdown starting? I blame 2legs for that.

Post 6623

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

I blame 2legs for people not having any housework to do between Doctors and Countdown.

smiley - run

Post 6624

2legs is to blame for my insomnia, which makes me do the ironing at 3 o'clock in the morning smiley - cross

Post 6625

nighthoover

I blame 2legs for the noodly appendage and my hoover ceiling attachment

Post 6626

I blame 2legs for whoever it was that invented ironing, for it is a futile nonsense designed by mysoginistic men in less enlightened times to give ladies something to do while watching Crown Court.

I blame 2legs for mysoginistic men, Crown Court, ironing boards and the people that keep on threatening, but failing, to move our IT upstairs.

Post 6627

I blame 2legs for the culture of disposability blaime and iron-critisism smiley - biggrin

Post 6628

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs for the fact that, if I'd known the meet was going to be so sparsely attended, I would've campaigned for a phonecall from it, despite the fact that I know from experience that I can't hear very well when a call originates from an overseas mobile in a pubsmiley - laugh

Post 6629

Effers;England.

Roy you are so right to blame 2legs for women and ironing. I hate to admit this but I was so indoctrinated into the culture of ironning that I used to iron my knickers. But it all came to a sorry end one day when I accidently ironed some knickers with a bit of man made fibre in them on the cotton setting, and all the knicker melted and stuck to the iron. 2LEGS FAULT!!!

Post 6630

I blame 2legs for laundry in general.

Post 6631

I blame 2legs for edible laundry.

Post 6632

minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

i blame 2legs for the fact that it is dark already
i blame 2legs for the lack of food in the house
i blame 2legs for the fact that i am hungry
i blame 2legs for the nearness of asda meaning we have to walk there in the dark to buy food
i blame 2legs for having to live off a student budget
i blame 2legs for the amount of stress that is involved in flat hunting
i blame 2legs for my mother hanging up on me earlier and me throwing the phone at the wall
i blame 2legs for the fact that i want to use a carrot as an offensive weapon

Post 6633

I blame 2legs for the obvious anguish in the above postsmiley - cuddle and the mis-spelling of 'Brief' in someone's PS.smiley - winkeye

Post 6634

I blame 2legs for my being cold, feeling kinda 'wobbly' for no obvious e reason and really not being able to face going to the shop even though its only a few doors away, I've just* about enough ingredients to make something niceish smiley - ermI think smiley - erm

Post 6635

Effers;England.

smiley - cross I blame 2legs for myself having a bit of a rant on another thread. smiley - erm

Post 6636

I blame 2legs for me having no idea what the word 'rant' means.

smiley - angel

Post 6637

I blame 2legs for the trapeze beetles and their inexplicable appearance on the news.

Post 6638

I blame 2legs for the acrobat gherkins.

Post 6639

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

smiley - huh I blame 2legs for fords going mental.

Post 6640

I blame 2legs for EV blaming him that I'm going mental.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more