A Conversation for Ask h2g2

How to dump someone and how not to - oh and the funniest experiences to lighten the mood

Post 21

Kat - From H2G2

Ive been with Nick nine months now...is that serious?

How to dump someone and how not to - oh and the funniest experiences to lighten the mood

Post 22

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

um... yes and no... my bro was with his gf for 2 years and they just broke up... but my friends mom was dating this guy for three months and then they got married so it kinda depends on who you are...
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Post 23

Kat - From H2G2

*shudders*

Getting married at 17 would be a little....risky non?

Post 24

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

ya, i guess it would... but one of the juniors in my sec. in band is already married so....
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Post 25

A Super Furry Animal

No more so than getting married at 36.

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Post 26

im not gonna get married... its alot easyer that way!smiley - smiley
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Post 27

Kat - From H2G2

commitment phobic...enough said about Nick.

Post 28

well dont force him... theyre just like pidgeons... if you run at them they run away
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Post 29

Kat - From H2G2

*cough*

her...

Post 30

woopssmiley - blush oh well!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Post 31

Kat - From H2G2

Gets me back for getting you wrong too smiley - biggrin

New way to chuck someone...march into their house and take all your stuff. Message very clear

Post 32

smiley - laugh
i know a id named Chuck... he maed me wanna CHUCK and when i look at him i think im gonna CHUCK my lunch!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Post 33

Kat - From H2G2

FOOORRRDD!!! stop fooling around! Or I'll start making Yanky Hick jokes which I dispise.

Post 34

Yanky Hick jokes ? hehe ok ill stop. Im laughing so much i think im gonna CHUCK up my Zach and Tony and Sneeze!lolsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Post 35

Kat - From H2G2

*cries* SOOO not appropriate for 1:15am when listening to an impossible to play concerto!

Right now back on topic...

I've:

chucked: 1 guy
been chucked by: two girls and one guy.

what about you lot?

Post 36

?!... did i read that right? 2 guges and 2 girls... are you bisexual? i have nothing against bis but if you are... i have a friend who would really like to meet you...
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Post 37

Kat - From H2G2

im gay actually. The guys were when I was young and trying to act normal

Post 38

COOL! Gays are awsome!... im not gay... well i kinda am cuz i like guys... but im not a guy... does that make sence?
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Post 39

Kat - From H2G2

Okay firstly no it doesnt make sense.
Secondly gays are no cooler than straights. Why do you think they are?

Post 40

I donno... they are different... so they are cool! I donno... its my opinion so... and all the gays i have met are really nice so... and all the streights hit on me and it kinda gets annoying
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more