A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Privatized land fills from out of state owners

Post 281

Oetzi Oetztaler....Anti Apartheid

Tell me are all Canadians insincere?

Life in the fridge

Post 282

Apparition™ (Mourning Empty the best uncle anyone could wish for)

smiley - esuom

What's wrong with Canadians?

Post 283

Leo

As an american, i can say that theonly thing wrong with canada is US bashing. Just cuz you guys feel inferior to us, doesnt mean we look down on you. I always htough canadians were nice until every canadian i met had something to say about amercans and their big britches. Puh-leez. Enjoy the hockey, I dont look down on you for it, or for being polite or peaceful, it would be nice if there wer more nations like u. but the inferiority complex thing...

Post 284

anhaga

smiley - laugh

Post 285

I wondered what Anhaga's reaction would be

Do you know alph is a post and run 'yellow belly' to use a yank phrase?

Post 286

anhaga

I thought he was joking. Wasn't he joking? It sounded like he was joking. Like who can honestly say that any Canadians on H2G2 have feelings of inferiority? smiley - laugh

Post 287

Well... you wanna see the first post of his that I read?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/FFM19585?thread=335539&skip=20&show=20#p4297863

He's either joking or about as smart as the brick I use to hold the garage door open at home. smiley - laugh

Post 288

anhaga

Saw that, too, Apparition.smiley - laugh

I know you sometimes have trouble with CBC, but here's something you might find interesting. And you might like to pass it on to some other threads:

http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/conspiracytheories/index.html

Post 289

dasilva

I'm British, we hate everybody, most of all ourselves but we're terrribly polite about it all smiley - laugh

Post 290

Mudhooks: ,,, busier than a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest...

Thick as a brick and twice as heavy?

I think you do a disservice to door-propping bricks everywhere. I'd say you brick has infinitely more going for it. At least it is capable of holding a door... whereas, I have doubts about Alph's ability to hold his breath, let alone hold a door open...

Post 291

Thanks for the link Anhaga, I've filed it

Now you mention breathing mudhooks, I doubt his ability to get his hair cut.

Post 292

dasilva

Someone once showed a colleague a brick and said "They build houses out of these"

Post 293

smiley - huh

Post 294

dasilva

It kind of loses it's impact when said out of context, you really had to be a party to the scenario.

I appologise for being smiley - silly

Post 295

smiley - silly is kind of the point smiley - smiley

Post 296

rev. paperboy (god is an iron)

Leo wrote:
" As an american, i can say that theonly thing wrong with canada is US bashing. Just cuz you guys feel inferior to us, doesnt mean we look down on you. I always htough canadians were nice until every canadian i met had something to say about amercans and their big britches. Puh-leez. Enjoy the hockey, I dont look down on you for it, or for being polite or peaceful, it would be nice if there wer more nations like u. but the inferiority complex thing..."

ROTFLMAOUIHTCMP! ohgodohgodohgodohgod!!!! STOP that! my sides hurt.... thanks Leo I haven't had a laugh like that in a long time...I can't get my hhands to stopp shakking long enought to type..(well obviously that's not quite true I did manage to go back and type this later. How that for sincere Oetzi?)

Post 297

rev. paperboy (god is an iron)

NB (nota bene not New Brunswick)

ROTFLMAOUIHTCMP!=roll on the floor laughing my ass off until I have to check my pants.

Man oh man, that guy is clever. C'mon anahaga, you really wrote that didn't you? Leo is your alter ego isn't he?

Post 298

anhaga

Oh no no he's not.smiley - smiley I couldn't do that and keep my poker face.

Apparition: Blackadder!? You must be kidding. Actually, the funniest version is on "The Album of the Soundtrack of the Trailer of the Film of Monty Python and the Holy Grail" in which a professor of philosophy interrupts the scene in order to explain sylogistic logic to the listeners and he points out all of Sir Bedivere's errors and also highlights a few of the difficulties he has with his own wife.

Oh. Was that a different thread?

Post 299

"until I have to check my pants." - thanks for the translation. I knew the first half smiley - smiley

Post 300

dasilva

Had me stumped smiley - cool

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more