A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What's wrong with Canadians?

Post 321

anhaga

I just noticed that Oetzi has chosen to slander me again over on the WWW Americans thread. Now I'm glad he's too stupid to get my name right. Too bad he's also a hateful lying bastard who doesn't have the common courtesy to look at what people actually post. Oh well.

Post 322

rev. paperboy (god is an iron)

Anhaga, careful, you'll have all the hateful, lying bastards on your case for giving them a bad name. I think Otz and his sidekick capt. oblivious have "rich and interesting internal lives" as a psychologist friend of mine says when discussing clients.

It was really nice of him to come and join us on the other threads too.....is there a way to have an invite only thread?

Post 323

Apparition™ (Mourning Empty the best uncle anyone could wish for)

smiley - evilgrin Yesss Anhaga, feel the power of the dark side...

Good going. It took you two weeks longer than me to snap smiley - cheers

Post 324

Oetzi Oetztaler....Anti Apartheid

Move It Your're not welcome here!

Removed

Post 325

Oetzi Oetztaler....Anti Apartheid

This post has been removed.

Post 326

Mudhooks: ,,, busier than a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest...

You have now contravened the following H2G2 Guideline:

Unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive, or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable. You'll notice 'profane' in the list here. This means that hardcore swearing is not allowed on h2g2, and if you do swear, an h2g2 Moderator may **** out all except the first and last letters. If you feel compelled to swear, then use the first and last letters and ****'s for the rest. Some swearing - such as quotes from poems or plays in reviews, for example - may be editorially acceptable, but in everyday communication, it is not. All the types of content above break these House Rules. Please don't post it, or you may find we close down your account if you keep breaking the rules.

I would suggest you stop this now, Oetzi. Use your head, man. And grow up.

Post 327

sooner rather than later I hope smiley - erm

Post 328

Barneys Bucksaws

Let's hope he takes your advice. He's a pain in the a** everywhere he goes, forcing me to use words that not only aren't allowed here, but shouldn't be uttered in my living room either!

Grow up, Bud - no one wants to hear it.

Post 329

oh no smiley - yikes, how many threads is guy in?

Post 330

Check his PS....

Post 331

I just did. This guy has lost it. http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/F1600773?thread=341750

Post 332

Sad, really...

Post 333

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/F1600773?thread=341750 << Because aka mentioned me by name in the first posting there, and as it is true that I was witness to the 'snivelling little moron' conversation, http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/alaba...0773?thread=336722&skip=60&show=20, I feel compelled now to wonder out loud what sort of self destructive behaviour has been induced in O.O. by the almost predictable 'swarming' of researchers presently occurring. It did indeed seem that the swelling had gone down and O.O. was beginning to grasp the h2g2 concept... but things have gone seriously off the rails in several threads. So, now I have to re-affirm my concern for him and point out to everyone that his ability to handle conformity should be considered a disability and treated as such. Conformist behaviour like 'swarming' is the unkindest thing that people can do to someone with his attitude. Chill. ~jwf~ http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/alabaster/F1600773?thread=336722&skip=60&show=20

Post 334

swarming?

read some backlog. We were always here. I may have been a little rash with the snivelling moron thread but he deserved every bit of it.

Post 335

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Hello all. I'm a bit emotional now so I'll just say that and lurk. Thank you for being friends, now and then. Oetzi is, as stated before, nothing more than a mosquito. Winter is here, mosquitos fade away.

smiley - smiley

Post 336

noooooooooooooooooooooooo

It's summer here smiley - yikes

Post 337

rev. paperboy (god is an iron)

hey zoomer, nice to see you back! How are things out lotus land way?

Post 338

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

>> I may have been a little rash...<< You have inspired me to create a new entry in my "1st, 2nd and3rd Persons" thread: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/alabaster/F19585?thread=128542&latest=1 ~jwf~

Post 339

"feel compelled now to wonder out loud what sort of self destructive behaviour has been induced in O.O. by the almost predictable 'swarming' of researchers presently occurring."

I hope you are not suggesting that Oetzi is a victim in this.

When he first started posting he was treated as a neophyte and informed about ettiquette both here and on the internet. His response was always refusal to behave by playing the "stranger in a strange land" routine until is was well worn out.

He continued despite, at first polite and then more insistant, requests to stay on topic, not use caps, call us by name, and refrain from other rude behaviour, by claiming we were forcing foreign culture on him.

Finally, he fell back on the "censorship" nonsense we have all been putting up with in the last 24 hours.

As for "swarming", I take great exception, as it was he who invaded private conversations and flooded threads completely out of the loop. He stalked several people into threads, and invited others to do likewise....

Post 340

anhaga

Mudhooks:

I think jwf apologised when he realized he was mistaken about the "swarming" bit. unfortunately, that apology seems to be on a different thread.

But, pursuant to your description of someone's behavior: if you check out the WWW Americans thread after pretty much everyone had left, it seems to me that Oetzi's posts became very coherent and absolutely lacking in typos and spelling mistakes. It was like nothing he'd posted before. meanwhile he was begining the spamming on other threads.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more