A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What's wrong with... H2G2 researchers..or whores?

Post 581

Fat Mammoth

Did you ever find out who your mother was? Or do you keep a picture of a test-tube by your bed?

Post 582

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Why yes actually as a genetically created superhuman who was designed to be an incredibly pretentious, arrogant Banana-whanging pizz-vlopper, Mom was rather cold. I can live with myself, I just can't live in a world with you. I must restate- please die.

Post 583

Fat Mammoth

I have to say that you're remarks were very hurtful, and I did actually consider killing myself.

Then I realised that by living I was making your life a misery, and thus I found reason to live.

Post 584

clzoomer- a bit woobly

So if I kill myself, will you promise to do the same?

Post 585

clzoomer- a bit woobly

*....gee I hope he goes for it....*

Post 586

clzoomer- a bit woobly

OK, I'm dead...

An ode to a git

Post 587

Fat Mammoth

Your dead? I wondered why I woke this morning to find I felt as if a huge weight had been lifted from my heart. The sky seemed bluer, the birdsong sounded my beautiful, the air smelled cleaner, and there was less banana whanging altogether.

But then I realised you probably aren't dead, and despair filled my heart once more.

An ode to a git

Post 588

Eggy - XP doesnt like final fantasy VII

Perhaps the air smelled cleaner because the window was open adn th smells you make were wafted out as you fell out you bed this morning as you normally do.
E

What's wrong with... H2G2 researchers..or gits?

Post 589

clzoomer- a bit woobly

You're still alive? Ha! A liar as well. You odious pool of chemical waste.

and you live in the wrong time zone!

Post 590

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Oh, and now that you seem sober enough to understand me- I used *cranium* earlier because I was sure that you would think *head* was a reference to your usual berth on a ship. Or else it would drive you into a sexual frenzy you gin-soaked, bestiality-addicted user of too many hyphens and adjectives!

Post 591

Eggy - XP doesnt like final fantasy VII

*stuck* YER MAW!
E

Post 592

Apparition™ (Mourning Empty the best uncle anyone could wish for)

smiley - esuom

Post 593

Fat Mammoth

Hey man! Don't you start talking about my adjectives! Otherwise I might have to get pre-raphaelite on your ass!

Post 594

You're all a bunch of phallus craniums.

Post 595

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Very well, I will type v e r y s l o w l y so that you can understand (although your lips will still get very tired, I'm sure). The only adjective I will need is *ignorant* and the only noun is *buttranger*. This is of course ignoring your questionable heritage, mental deficiency, and revolting visage but I think you might get confused if I discussed more than one thing. Get your nan to explain it when she tucks you in if you can get her out of the pub.

Post 596

clzoomer- a bit woobly

wus

Post 597

smiley - laugh

Post 598

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Don't think you can get away with a smiley you illiterate git. I know for a fact that people who use them exclusively have fathered sons who are their brothers (but later become a sister).

Post 599

Captain_SpankMunki [Keeper & Former ACE] Thanking <Diety of choice> for the joy of Goo.

cl zoomer. The pioneer for the insest smiley, if only to easily explain his geneology.

Liam.

Post 600

clzoomer- a bit woobly

Drooling hairball! Get your hand out of your pants! (Captain Spankmunki indeed!) and clean up that trail of slime you left when you entered!

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more