Paying for Sex

Post 81

Don Alfredo

Sorry, I didn't get that one?????

DA smiley - wizard

Paying for Sex

Post 82

Emily 'Twa Bui' Ultramarine

It should be a badge of the sticky label variety. Okay, so it would probably get steamed off. Now I see the flaw in my plan. Hmmm... smiley - silly

Paying for Sex

Post 83

Xanatic

They should issue normal white and pink towels smiley - smiley

Paying for Sex

Post 84

Ross

White and pink towels? is this for hetero & homo or men & women?

Paying for Sex

Post 85

Ross

White and pink towels? is this for hetero & homo or men & women or dont want sex & want sex?

Paying for Sex

Post 86

Xanatic

White for normal people. And pink for gay people. Because I think both straight and lesbians don't have the same thing with saunas and public bathrooms as gays.

Paying for Sex

Post 87

Don Alfredo

I guess that depends if it's a mixed night or not??

DA smiley - wizard

Paying for Sex

Post 88

Ek* this space intentionally left blank *ki

I was about to say both but imagine the look on peoples faces when they are approached on their way to the Sauna ...

"Excuse me sir/madam, could you tell me your sexual preference?"

smiley - laugh

Paying for Sex

Post 89

Don Alfredo

smiley - smiley LOL smiley - smiley

Paying for Sex

Post 90

Ross

I consider myself to be a normal (male) person, I just happen to have sex with a man.

So should I get a white towel then?

Also despite the fact that I am gay I have never worn a piece of pink clothing in my life.

Also I find that the sterotyping of all gay men as having a thing about saunas and public bathrooms (cottaging) to leave a nasty taste in my mouth. (sorry silly joke)

Seriously, just because I sleep with a man doesnt mean that I sleep with any or every man - check out my home space. Stereotyping of this sort really doesnt help.

Paying for Sex

Post 91

Uncle Heavy [sic]

whats wrong with a simple 'go away' modulated to suit your current mood?

Paying for Sex

Post 92

Don Alfredo

It is just like "normal" (what is normal anyway) people, some are faithfull to their partner for the rest of their lives, other don't have partners (as in a relationship) and f**k everynight somebody else.

In my opinion this has nothing to do with being gay or straight.

About the pink part, I think it is a stereotype that difficult can be changed. As long as some gay people fight for their rights on a socalled pink saturday, they will be linked with this colour.

DA smiley - wizard

Paying for Sex

Post 93

Xanatic

Normal simply means average. It's not my fault people see it as something to strive against.

I know that we are told the whole "gays being obsessed about sex" is simply a stereotype and degrading to gays. But then why do we have things like the sauna-problem mentioned here? BTW I work in a place with 50% gays. And as stated earlier, I even tried to flirt with a lesbian.

Paying for Sex

Post 94

Mina

My dad has a pink shirt. ACtually, I think he's had it for about 20 years. I wonder...

Paying for Sex

Post 95

Uncle Heavy [sic]

'pink' is a lazy media stereotype. thats all.

Paying for Sex

Post 96

Xanatic

Maybe he left a red sock in the wash?

Most of the gays around here don't wear pink. But it is a stereotype, so it would be easier to use. White and white towels wouldn't really work.

Paying for Sex

Post 97

Ommigosh

Pink is OK for the gay types but why oh why should we normal ones have to put up with WHITE towels? White represents virginity and that doesn't apply to all normal people does it?....actually it's not really worth arguing about is it?

Peace

Paying for Sex

Post 98

Xanatic

Okay, then some of those with women printed on them to bring into the sauna to show off your sexuality when you're feeling insecure. Notice how men are always talking about women in locker rooms?

Paying for Sex

Post 99

Two Bit Trigger Pumping Moron

>Pink is OK for the gay types but why oh why should we normal ones have to put up with WHITE towels? White represents virginity and that doesn't apply to all normal people does it?....

You're right. I want a tye-dye towel.

Paying for Sex

Post 100

Hoovooloo

This is truly the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy!

Am I the only one to be falling about laughing at the fact that a conversation thread which was started to discuss the concept of paying for sex has quite quickly become a discussion centred almost entirely on towels?
smiley - laugh

H.

Key: Complain about this post