A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Paying for Sex

Post 61

Blues Shark - For people who like this sort of thing, then this is just the sort of thing they'll like

I think that is entirely the point-it's the old saying about the two things you don't get at home, steak and oral sex.
The *Director* of Public Prosecutions referred to is a thoroughly decent bloke whom I've met professionally on several occasions. I know I speak for the majority of my colleagues in the CPS (of which the DPP is the head) when I say that none of us thought any the less of him or his ability to do his job simply because he paid for sex. Of course, The Mail thought otherwise. Tragically, his wife committed suicide about two years ago, probably as an indirect result of the stress and pressure of the whole thing.
smiley - shark

Paying for Sex

Post 62

Xanatic

Like in Analyze This "She kisses my children with that mouth" smiley - tongueout

Paying for Sex

Post 63

a girl called Ben

Well, I've always done both! smiley - tongueout

Good to have the character endorsement about the DPP, Blues Shark. I really hope that the questions I ask don't sound as if I have an agenda or as if I am judging. Quite the reverse really. There is a whole bunch of stuff I do understand, which I want to check if I have got right, and a whole load of other stuff I am just curious about, an want to understand more.

On the subject of the paper: I have a friend whose business, and very nearly his livlihood and marriage as well, were trashed by them; they have far more to answer for than they would ever admit.

But back to the steak and the oral...

To what extent do you think that the fact that even the nicest girls do dirty these days will put the working girls out of business?

Ben

Paying for Sex

Post 64

Blues Shark - For people who like this sort of thing, then this is just the sort of thing they'll like

I don't have much of a perspective on this, to be honest.
Weere I'm sitting typing this I'm about 1/2 a mile from Essex's prostitution 'black spot', but they don't bother arresting working girls round here very much. About every six months they do a sweep of the area, but that is normally aimed at punters.
(I shoulfd say for the record that I routinely wander round places like Soho and King's Cross and remain happily oblivious to the girls' presence-ignorance is bliss.)
I refuse to make any comments about the idea of nice girls doing dirty on the grounds that I don't want to sleep in the gutter tonight.
smiley - shark

Paying for Sex

Post 65

For what its worth though, I understand that 'Oral Sex' is still one of the top five fantasies for males, so I guess there isn't any real danger of work for the working girl drying up, so to speak.
Sad really, isn't it?
smiley - shark

Paying for Sex

Post 66

Uncle Heavy [sic]

one of my friends has convinced his g/f that *everyone* swallows. shes a nice girl and refused to have sex with him for about 10 months! bizarre or what?

Paying for Sex

Post 67

Xanatic

Top 5? I feel a lot better now actually smiley - smiley

Paying for Sex

Post 68

Ross

Would I pay for sex - no!

Would I accept money for sex - maybe, depends how much it is, who they are etc. etc.

Does paying to go to the sauna, which is a venue for gay sex, constitute paying for sex? or is it just paying to facilitate sex? like renting a room for the hour/evening/night.

Paying for Sex

Post 69

Xanatic

I don't think paying to get into a sauna constitutes as paying for sex. Unless it was one made with that specific purpose in mind. like some massage parlours. But it's one of the reason I've never gone to saunas smiley - smiley

Paying for Sex

Post 70

Ross

With many gay saunas it is a very fine dividing line as to whether they were built as genuine saunas that just happen to be venues for sexual liaisons, or the other way round.

As someone who enjoys saunas, as saunas, the unwanted attentions of other men is often a real nuisance and spoils ones enjoyment of the sauna.

Paying for Sex

Post 71

Mina

Maybe you should wear a badge?

Paying for Sex

Post 72

Xanatic

That would hurt! Unless he put it on the towel of course...

Paying for Sex

Post 73

Ek* this space intentionally left blank *ki

Surely that's as good a reason as any for having ones nipples pierced! Just in case you need to wear a badge while naked ... smiley - tongueout

Paying for Sex

Post 74

Mina

That's true. smiley - smiley I vote all men should have their nipples pierced.
Seconded anyone?

Paying for Sex

Post 75

Potholer

I don't see paying to go into a sauna as being any different to paying to enter a nightclub that's a renowned cattle-market.

Paying for Sex

Post 76

Ek* this space intentionally left blank *ki

*says nothing in response to both postings*

Paying for Sex

Post 77

Xanatic

No, guys shouldn't pierce their nipples. It doesn't even look that good on women. But I heard in roman times some soldiers did it to show courage and fertility, and to hold up their capes.

Paying for Sex

Post 78

Don Alfredo

Where do you pin your badge when you're naked Linda??

I thought most saunas were founded with the idea to relax. I like saunas but I never had the experience that a man made a pass on me (which I am glad for, because i am not gay).

And how about girls night in a sauna, is that for lesbians??

At the moment I would not pay for sex, but you never know how life can change. Being paid for sex is a different matter though.

DA smiley - wizard

Paying for Sex

Post 79

Mina

I don't wear a badge, I'm happy for anyone to make passes at me! smiley - devil

Paying for Sex

Post 80

Mu Beta

Yeah...the passes are OK. It's the responses you want to be worried about...

B

Key: Complain about this post