A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Where can I find some nice friendly girls?

Post 7201

Wiro

Looks like everything is the same old situation for everyone.

I have managed to go delveop myself a crush on a girl at school.

smiley - whistle just happens to be the head girl at my new school. She is nice n friendly, and I have spoken to her few times, but really me thinks i need to speak to her more often. Need to find out if she has a b/f or not ...

but she is friendly n nice n nice n did i say nice, cos its like nice personality and nice looking, and only just shorter than me n nice.

still have to get an oppourtunity to speak to her away from other people to just generally findout more about her, think i can count the things i do know on my fingers.

smiley - loveblush *sigh*

Post 7202

Xanatic

Deadly smiley - smiley But what do you mean by head girl? It's not some 55 year old female principal you've fallen for I hope.

I'm telling you, them girls are so picky.

Post 7203

Ged42

well good luck WIRO smiley - goodlucksmiley - cheers

Post 7204

Wiro

Head Girl, as in a 6th year, who is a prfect who managed to become the most senior prefect and get stupid respobsibiltyies etc.

as opposed to Head Boy which is the same thing but male. DOn't think i have ever spoken to the head boy.

Post 7205

Xanatic

Well, I went to uni volleyball yesterday. Lots of girls there, so that's good. And most of them international students.

Post 7206

Ged42

Was it beach volleyball? smiley - bigeyes

Post 7207

Xanatic

No, just the usual kind. But some nice looking girls there. And it is a beginners team, so I might have a chance to impress them.

Post 7208

liekki

Now that Bush has won, I'm sure you'll find an abundance of outraged Irish NFGs looking for a shoulder to cry on.

I'm wishing I had one right now.smiley - blue

Post 7209

Xanatic

Nah, too many Irish Americans for them to attack here.

Post 7210

Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

Is a major bummer that. smiley - erm

<<" Nobody I was interested in"
So, about 98.5% of the male population, then?>>

Possibly, but surely one can't be lambasted for declining the offers of such men that try to dive in for a snog after talking for 1 minute, or when asked "what can I get you?" reply with "a blow job for starters"... smiley - space yes, again, I'm obviously far too fussy smiley - tongueout
Fuzzy was the best bloke in our group, but we're just mate mates (if that), you certainly wouldn't think we were a couple by the way we acted anymore.

Realised that I've now been officially single for 2 years... do I get a club card or summat? smiley - biggrin

Good news on the volleyball Xan, if nothing else, you get to watch fit girls bouncing around regularly! smiley - ok

Post 7211

Ged42

"you get to watch fit girls bouncing around regularly"

I thought that was the whole point of the sport smiley - bigeyessmiley - boingsmiley - drool

I've been officialy single for an embarassingly large number of years, so i must of earned enough singledom tokens (a variation on petrol tokens) for like TV or something. smiley - wah

Post 7212

Mu Beta

" the offers of such men that try to dive in for a snog after talking for 1 minute,"

Well, even I concede that that is just not on.

I try and wait for at least quarter of an hour...smiley - biggrin

B

Post 7213

Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

oh, and another guy was homophobic, which put me off. Bah, men smiley - tongueout

I just don't like diving into things, not even keen on snogging strangers in nightclubs now, no matter how 'fit' they are. I like to get to know people first. But even then, people can change and surprise you. I'm not looking for potential marraige material in new relationships, but realistically, at 30, it is at the back of my mind, and I'm not keen on wasting time with somebody I Know it wasn't going anywhere. smiley - spaceMy standards aren't too high, I'm not looking for Mr Amazing, just.. I guess the thing that puts me off quickest, is anybody who holds themselves better and able to judge others. It's difficult to find people like that.

Of course now, I'm not going to believe anyone truly loves me until they're waiting by the altar while I'm walking down the aisle smiley - erm

Post 7214

Xanatic

For someone who doesn't know about these rules, what is the accepted time to wait before attempting a kiss? How long should you be talking to a girl before it seems reasonable she won't run away screaming at an attempt of a kiss.

Post 7215

nicki

it probably depends on the girl, her age and confidence

Post 7216

Xanatic

I need a more definitive answer, there must be guide lines for this.

Post 7217

nicki

the best way is to just read the signs from the girl, sometimes its ok within a minute sometimes not it depends on her but she will give you signs and you have to learn to read them

Post 7218

Xanatic

I'm sadly incapable of taking a hint.

Post 7219

nicki

there may lie your problem!
simple really though, for me, if i want to kiss the guy i do the whole shy, keep turning away when we make eye contact thing, untill he gets the hint and kisses me
if i dont i do the whole confident thing, and talk to him like i would a friend, most guys do take the hint!

Post 7220

Xanatic

So you shouldn't kiss the girls who aren't confident, but kiss the girls who are confident but act like they are not?

Key: Complain about this post