A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Where can I find some nice friendly girls?

Post 3501

Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

ahem, I meant.

smiley - yikes

Queeglesmiley - angel

smiley - winkeye

ps. because if they're not nice, when you're famous they might sell their stories of your sordid orgies to the papers...

Post 3502

Xanatic

Well, as long as they say something nice that`s okay smiley - smiley

Maybe I should apply for Big Brother, seems it worked for that Cameron guy.

Post 3503

aonemantidalwave

You still a lonely chap Xan?
Holy s***! I'd have thought someone would have had the decency to give you a shot by now!

Post 3504

Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

I think you'd do really well on Big Brother!

Post 3505

Xanatic

They`re running the American Big Brother on TV right now. They cut to some musical interlude or other silly things every time someone changes clothes or takes a shower. Where`s the point in that?

Post 3506

aonemantidalwave

Maybe they have odd growths on their body.

Post 3507

Americans seem to have odd standards, don't forget the republicans rule, they have quite old fashioned ideas about nudity in mainstream tv.

But they aren't below filling the house with the fittest people possible in order to gain more viewers - tv eye candy.

Talking of eye candy - new chap in work2... phwooarrgggh! smiley - droolsmiley - biggrinsmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - space (too young for me though)

Post 3508

Xanatic

That`s what surprised me. They take really good-looking people, and the FBI guy, and put their ex'es in there with them. So they must expect something sexual will happen, yet they don`t want to show it?

Post 3509

It's the tension thing... you *might* get a glimpse. Plus people are suckers for a love story.

Post 3510

Mu Beta

None of which explains Sex and the City. smiley - erm

B

Post 3511

You get a darn sight more sex in Sex In The City than Big Brother US, it would seem .... WAHEY! smiley - bigeyessmiley - biggrin

Post 3512

Mu Beta

Why do they always do it with their bras on though? smiley - erm

B

Post 3513

BouncyBitInTheMiddle

Agh, 3 days aways and a massive backlog. Damn BT and their 150 hour monthly limit...

I was unaware that pulling had any meaning other than a good snog. Actually I'm pretty certain we both had the same miscellanious fruity cocktail taste.

Post 3514

Xanatic

Well, I guess a god snog is the minimum of pulling.

Post 3515

BouncyBitInTheMiddle

Mmm, the vacuum cleaner effect...

Post 3516

Beatrice

Bah! Another Saturday night, another rejection smiley - grr. I should just give up, but I know I wont!

Anyhoo, off to Stockholm this weekend - post yer handy Swedish chat-up lines here pleasesmiley - smiley

Post 3517

Mu Beta

Ask 'em if they want to see your Smorgasbord. smiley - winkeye

B

Post 3518

ooooh I just remembered! I got a text message from one of the guys I got numbers from at a drinks do a couple of months ago! smiley - ok Although I don't remember giving my number out smiley - erm And I can't remember if it's the one in front of whom I spilt beer down myself smiley - blushsmiley - drunk brave guy if it is smiley - ermsmiley - space I played safe and invited him to my birthday drinks tomorrow - I know his name, and if I see one of the guys from the drinks do, I'll say Hi, and he'll never know any different! smiley - biggrin

As if you can feel their milk churns? smiley - groan ... I'll get my coat

Post 3519

Mu Beta

Ah, spilling beer down yourself - a sure-fire way to attract blokes.

As long as you're wearing a plain white T-shirt and no bra, that is. smiley - biggrin

B

Post 3520

smiley - yikes

I think I'll save that for my 'Wild Weekend in Ibiza' when I'm 40 smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more