A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Where can I find some nice friendly girls?

Post 3541

Mu Beta

Maybe, if you want to go out on further dates with this chappy, you should avoid getting, in your own words, "very, very smiley - drunk". There nothing turns a man off quicker than a date who can't walk straight, and has to stop on the way home for a puke/pee/long breath of fresh air.

B

Post 3542

Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

No, I was just tipsy when he was around, only very very drunk after we'd got seperated, which I'm quite pleased about smiley - biggrin

I never get so drunk when I'm with someone that I have to puke or pee in the bushes, not very ladylike and very inconsiderate!

Post 3543

Mu Beta

Tanslation: "I'm a lightweight and won't own up to it"

B

Post 3544

badger party tony party green party

I puked up on my first date with Lizsmiley - loveblush. we were mid snog when I had to stop, "excuse me for a minute". Then I went behind a transit van and parked my lunch. Classy or what.

Post 3545

kelli - ran 2 miles a day for 2012, aiming for the same for 2013

smiley - laugh At least you excused yourself. There are some rather less fortunate souls out there that didn't know what hit them...

Sometimes I wish I had never read that 'What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?' thread smiley - ill

Yay! Go queegle! You played a blinder girl - got him all interested then turned all mysterious and enigmatic by vanishing smiley - ok *and* were still able to get hammered and have a good time smiley - wow

He is bound to be in touch again...

Post 3546

Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

Cheers kelli! That's more like it!

smiley - tongueout to you Mr B

I'll have to tell my friends I was called a lightweight, they'll smiley - laugh at that one smiley - biggrin

I've just got to that age (or experienced enough), where I know the balance between being really quite drunk, but not feeling so rough the next day you regret going out smiley - biggrin

Post 3547

Oh, and is a "Tanslation" like a translation but from someone who's been in the sun too long? smiley - tongueoutsmiley - tongueoutsmiley - run

Post 3548

badger party tony party green party

You go girl, its good the way that you dont want to chase this bloke and arent willing to accept less than equal levels of respect, affection, care, attention, etc... in a relationship. Just remeber sometimes a spontaneous and unilateral expression of affection however small can have huge effects even on us blokes.

Here are some things girls can say to boys to "charm" us and get us where you want us.

I like the way you handle your drink. This lets a guy know you like him and repect his machismo and also encourages him not to get too drunk.

Its so refreshing to find a man who is willing to open up about his emotions. Even if a guy hasnt done this much it will encourage him to see you as someone he can talk to.

I like a man who says what he wants. You get the picture by now.

Us guys we are like lost smiley - sheep we need to be steered, but like real smiley - sheep if the sheperd or the smiley - dog gets too close we'll get scared and scarper.

Cant gaurantee that the smiley - sheep you round up this way will be to your liking but atleast you get to have a closeup look.

Oh and beware wolves in sheeps clothing.

Post 3549

smiley - cheers blicky

I'll remember the smiley - sheep, he's too cute to be a wolf! smiley - winkeye

Post 3550

Xanatic

Sounds like things are going pretty good Queegle. Good to hear your reckless handling of beer didn`t put him off. smiley - ok

Post 3551

I'm never reckless with beer.. it might spill smiley - yikes

Post 3552

Xanatic

Well, that`s what happened wasn`t it?

Post 3553

Tefkat

smiley - ok queeg

Post 3554

Well, yes, most of the time I'm not reckless with beer, but obviously, being careful with your beer means you get to drink more, which means you get tipsy quicker, which leads to recklessness smiley - ermsmiley - biggrin

I haven't heard from that nice young man. I'm going out for a drink on Friday, I was thinking about sending him a text just saying something along the lines of "are you guys out Friday? I'll be in the Hogshead if you wanna say hello"

Post 3555

smiley - cheers Tefkat

Post 3556

Mu Beta

**imagines stampede of men charging down to the Hogshead**

B

Post 3557

smiley - laugh in the hallowed words of Wayne - sheeyeah, right!

You've been reading this thread, in recent months, 3 men I've thought have been 'giving the eye', and I've been mistaken. So lovely though the idea of a stampede is, they will be stampeding in the opposite direction smiley - biggrin

Post 3558

Mu Beta

You're being far too coy and subtle.

Push your breasts into their upper arms and breathe in their ear. Then they might get the hint. smiley - winkeye

B

Post 3559

I've been far less subtle in the past, still didn't get me anywhere. And I fairly frequently end up bashing people with my boobs anyway smiley - blush, but I do sometimes 'brush' past fellas I like... still doesn't get me anywhere smiley - crosssmiley - biggrin

Post 3560

Mu Beta

It'd work on me. smiley - kiss

B

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more