A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Where can I find some nice friendly girls?

Post 3481

Mu Beta

Though, the long run's not always relevant if you're only after a quickie anyway, is it?

B

Post 3482

Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

Yes, true.

But then you're lying to get somebody into bed, no?

Post 3483

Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

Therefore Xan, you've got the chance to show whatever side of your personality you wish.

*wonders where the line is drawn between 'showing a different side of personality' and being told you're faking yourself smiley - erm*

Post 3484

Mu Beta

smiley - flustered Nothing wrong with that...

B

Post 3485

badger party tony party green party

Thats no excuse. If you make freinds with an Irish bloke to all his female freinds you will be the mysterious exotic new guy from foreign shores.

I have a freind who lives in Scotland in a small town, whenever I visit her I always end up in some fun situations with the local lassies because Im the new guy in town. I suppose it helps that my skin colour announces my arrival to everyone, but you could wear a Danish football shirt or something. And remeber the best form of advertising is word of mouth. If you make freinds with a girl who you dont fancy (no pressure so it will be easier) you will gain lots of kudos with her freinds for being a nice guy who's just out on the pull.

Post 3486

badger party tony party green party

Thats no excuse. If you make freinds with an Irish bloke to all his female freinds you will be the mysterious exotic new guy from foreign shores.

I have a freind who lives in Scotland in a small town, whenever I visit her I always end up in some fun situations smiley - tickle with the local lassies because Im the new guy in town. I suppose it helps that my skin colour announces my arrival to everyone, but you could wear a Danish football shirt or something. And remeber the best form of advertising is word of mouth. If you make freinds with a girl who you dont fancy smiley - hug (no pressure so it will be easier) you will gain lots of kudos with her freinds for being a nice guy who's not just out on the pull.

Post 3487

Xanatic

Well, if you`re in a town filled with tourists you won`t be all that exotic. You`ll just be another stupid tourist. Though I don`t have a Danish accent, so they probably won`t know I`m a foreigner.

Post 3488

Maybe you could accent your Danish more.

*thinks about attempting to write in a Danish accent, thankfully decides not to*

Post 3489

Xanatic

Danish accent sounds silly. What accents could I fake that would sound sexy?

Post 3490

Mu Beta

A Sean Connery Shcottish ackshent ushually doesh the trick. smiley - winkeye

B

Post 3491

Xanatic

Well, Luckystar did say I had the sexiest accent smiley - smiley

Post 3492

Sexiest Danish accent or sexiest Shawn Connery ackshent?

Post 3493

Xanatic

Just the way I spoke, at that time it was a London accent. Now it`s probably mutated a bit.

Post 3494

You'll come to the winter meet and sound Irish! smiley - biggrin

Post 3495

Xanatic

Maybe I will.

I saw a poster(Or more correctly a car covered in them) for something called speeddating party in dublin next week. Though the website they gave seems empty. It could be interesting.

Post 3496

Oh we had the first speed dating advert in our paper last week!

smiley - grr just went to speeddating.co.uk - and it's only for people in America! How out of order is that! Hogging the flippin co.uk! smiley - steam

Can't find the one that's coming to MK, but it cost about £30 - too much for me.

Post 3497

Xanatic

I just hope it has nothing to do with having candle light dinners while being on amfetamine.

Post 3498

smiley - laugh

Obviously nice friendly girls wouldn't dare be the type to engage in orgies smiley - yikes

Mind you, those probably are the best girls/guys - nice people but a little bit smiley - devil

smiley - run

Post 3499

Xanatic

Ah well, if they are into orgies who cares about their personality.

Post 3500

smiley - yikes

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more