A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

Sex and eroticism

Post 121

msmonsy

i see......oh my!! it seems that we may need to expand this session of ours due to the fact that from my notes and my keen hearing i am beginning to notice that maybe (just maybe mind you) that a few others in this forum might have some problems with reality and where they stand smiley - winkeye
oh, and if we are lucky we could actually get a few tidbits of knowledge from some of you that would lead us back to the original subject matter smiley - winkeye
*makes herself comphy while motioning for the patients to lay down on their couches*
monsy smiley - fish

Sex and eroticism

Post 122

saffire

yipee theres a doctor in the house now!
-saffire-whocantthinkofanythingtosayatthismoment

Sex and eroticism

Post 123

msmonsy

saffire my dear, you seem a bit nervous....why don't you lay down over here and talk? smiley - smiley
monsy smiley - fish

Sex and eroticism

Post 124

The Jester (P. S. of Village Idiots, Muse of Comedians, Keeper of Jokes, Chef and Seraph of Bad Jokes) LUG @ A458228

Hey! I'm using that couch!

3smiley - biggrin

Psychotherapy

Post 125

Zaphod

Now, before you all get too comfortable & start wriggling around on the couch together, I just wanna get this straight:

Mary is in fact Marv (though perhaps not on H2G2)
Monsy is female, which confused me somewhat as I had a friend at school called Monsy who was very definitely male.

Sorry, had to clear that up as I live in Sydney and there is an awful lot of confusion with regard to sexual tendencies and role-modelling here

I don't think reality has anything to do with anything here and is something I try to avoid at all costs...

Is there any more room left on that couch ???

Psychotherapy

Post 126

marvthegrate LtG KEA

It seems to be a big couch. Anyone else want psychoanalytical advise from our dear Monsy?

Psychotherapy

Post 127

shazzPRME

Go on then Monsy!! I dare you! smiley - bigeyes
shazzPRsmiley - winkeye

Psychotherapy

Post 128

msmonsy

*straightens her glasses and picks up her notepad and pen*
ok, i see that we seem to have quite a few of you here and there appears to not be enough couches to go around so i will need you all to get a buddy and share smiley - winkeye
now, once we are all comphy on our couches we will begin and i think we need to start with Shazz over there as she seems to be a bit overzealous over there smiley - winkeye
monsy smiley - fish

Psychotherapy

Post 129

marvthegrate LtG KEA

Ya, Shazz. Tell the good doctor your problems. We are dying to hearsmiley - winkeye

Psychotherapy

Post 130

msmonsy

*looks over at Shazz laying on the couch with TM*
yes, Shazz, don't be shy, tell us smiley - smiley
monsy smiley - fish

Psychotherapy

Post 131

shazzPRME

Problems??? What ? Me worry..??

????(Guess who?) smiley - winkeye

Psychotherapy

Post 132

msmonsy

come now you two, don't play innocent with me, afterall this is monsy you are talking to smiley - winkeye
monsy smiley - fish

Psychotherapy

Post 133

shazzPRME

*Innocent*??? Who ME??
*guess who!*

Psychotherapy

Post 134

marvthegrate LtG KEA

I am glad that when Shazz made that comment I was on the other side of the planet. I don't want to get hit by the lightning that was surely thrown as a result of that statement. smiley - winkeye

Psychotherapy

Post 135

msmonsy

*starts scribbling on her pad and looking at TM and Shazz*
i think we have a lot of work here with the two of you....first, let's start with this duel personality that you seem to of developed Shazz smiley - winkeye
monsy smiley - fish

Psychotherapy

Post 136

shazzPRME

Who, us ?? smiley - winkeye

Psychotherapy

Post 137

msmonsy

yes, you two!! now stop stalling and start talking smiley - winkeye
monsy smiley - fish

Psychotherapy

Post 138

marvthegrate LtG KEA

I agree, the Church wants to know! -Archbishop Marv

Psychotherapy

Post 139

Zaphod

Dr. Monz,

I have never thought I was Jesus, never thought I was Napoleon, or ever been under the delusion that I was Atilla The Hun in a previous life; however, I have this strange attraction to the opposite sex.

Psychotherapy

Post 140

marvthegrate LtG KEA

I am not so sure about the last part of your problem. I seem to remember a little exchange a while up thread that looks a little suspicious.

Key: Complain about this post