A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

The Most Boring and Banal thread on H2G2

Post 25701

lostmonalisa

what about a committee meeting without even coffee...

Post 25702

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

Wake me for the wrap-up.

Post 25703

Not technically the facts

No you may not

Post 25704

Reality Manipulator

Waiting for a taxi, can be very boring and tedious.

Post 25705

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I just received a passcode, on my mobile phone, to type into a website, in order to process a payment, to buy some stuff smiley - huhsmiley - yawn as if checkout on that website wasn't boring enough and long enough already smiley - sleepysmiley - zzz

Post 25706

Not technically the facts

Have you tried grapefruit?

Post 25707

For what?

Currency? Offensive weapon? Toy? Drain stopper?

Post 25708

Reality Manipulator

Having to keep on drinking lots of water can be very boring and banal thing to do.

Post 25709

Still, that is exactly what I intend to do for the rest of my life.

(not to mention breathing)

Post 25710

I am tediously waiting in for a delivery... rather than doing anything interesting. The delivery is a 25 KG sack of bath salts smiley - erm guess I bath a lot smiley - divasmiley - yawn think I'll go cook some chicken whilst I'm waiting.. smiley - zen

Post 25711

Not Derek\'s cousin

Cutting an onion into perfectly uniformly sized pieces adds nothing to the flavour of a cheese and onion sandwich.
Which I don't like.

Post 25712

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

But at least you had something to do while being locked up in your house...smiley - winkeye

Post 25713

Did you use calipers to check the level of uniformity? Don't forget to clean them...

Post 25714

Cleaning things is never-ending... like reading books at the moment... finish one... immediately start the next... smiley - yawnsmiley - book

I chopped so many chilli peppers, and bell peppers, a few days back, my watch activated itself; and told me it was tracking my 'activity', and smiley - snork that activity was... smiley - drumroll 'cycling' smiley - huhsmiley - weird and, so apparently I cycled for 12 minutes, whilst standing in the kitchen, chopping/slicing peppers finely smiley - snork - yeh, I'm rather slow thesedays, with manual dexterity being impaired due to nerve damage smiley - dohsmiley - laugh I'll be chopping peppers again, today, later, and slicing onions smiley - chef

Post 25715

Maybe it will recognise it as rock climbing this time?

Post 25716

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

smiley - rofl

Post 25717

Reality Manipulator

Trying to do keep fit with legs that feel as heavy as lead.

Post 25718

The weirdest fitness tracker thing, was when it told me I was asleep... whilst I was standing outside a pub, drinking smiley - ale and chatting to people.... apparently my very low heart rate confused it smiley - snork - have noticed my resting heart rise, since 'lockdown', and no gym... its gone from resting HR of 51 -52, to 56 -57 smiley - yikessmiley - wah mind, I still hit under 40 BPM whilst sleeping smiley - zzz or, apparently, standing outside a pub smiley - laughsmiley - yawn

Post 25719

ITIWBS

smiley - musicalnote'...me and my auger...'

Post 25720

smiley - snork I just took a CD out of the computer's CD/DVD drive, as it auto-ejected, and put another CD into the drive.... using this free time I seem to have to hunt down and capture the CDs I've missed over time, and get them copied to the digital library, before I do a transfer of all the digital music I have onto the new SD./MMC smiley - geek then I guess I need to hunt about and get all the digital music I've bought over the years, from various sources, and get them transferred also smiley - groan the android stuff oughta be easy enough, but I'm loating the inevitable eventual need to have to install ITunes or its modern equivalent, onto this PC, in order to retrieve my ITunes purchases smiley - groansmiley - groan think I may break now, for a cup of tea, and start thinking about my mandatory 1 hour government sanctioned daily walk outside (no where near long enough, IMO)

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more