A Conversation for The h2g2 Virtual Bank

Yes I would like a Bank Account

Post 81

GreeboTCat

Of course you can Kevo, your account number is 32, you have 100 DNA's available to you for betting in the Smiley Racing... Me would advise you to go over to the Smiley Race page A771167 and click on the 'Click here to be notified of new Conversations about this Guide Entry' button... and then you are sure to know when a new race betting has started... Race six betting has already started, it will be open for approximately another 16 hours....

Greebs..xx

Post 82

Vip

Me too please, Greebs.

VIPx (U188069)

Post 83

GreeboTCat

But of course VIP, your account number is 33, you have 100 DNA's available to you for betting in the Smiley Racing...

Me would advise you to go over to the Smiley Race page A771167 and click on the 'Click here to be notified of new Conversations about this Guide Entry' button (if you haven't already ~wink~)... and then you are sure to know when a new race betting has started...

As you have already placed a bet... me will place that one for you this time... ~grin~... unless you have placed another since... hmmm...

Good luck!!!

Greebs..xx

Post 84

Vip

Thanks. Have done so and will be placing in the future!

Speak to you soon!

VIPx

Post 85

GreeboTCat

My pleasure, enjoy the racing... ~grin~

GReebs..xx

Post 86

saint she - fly or die - angel, spy, assassin

please....
thank you
xxx

Post 87

GreeboTCat

Hello she... nice to meet you... ~grin~

Your bank account is number 34... and it has 100 DNA's for you use already provided... Me would advise you to go over to the Smiley Race page A771167 and click on the 'Click here to be notified of new Conversations about this Guide Entry' button and then you are sure to know when a new race betting has started...

Betting on Race Seven will begin shortly... so all me can say is hope you enjoy racing... and good luck... ~grin~

Greebs..xx

Post 88

HollePolle

signed,

HP
ยป--.

Post 89

Lucrecia (Knight of an Unusual Amount of Healing Items, Movie Buff Extraordinaire - A809958)

Hello, folks.

Lucrecia here! I'd like to get a bank account if you please!

-L.

Post 90

GreeboTCat

Hi HollePole and Lucrecia, welcome to Smiley Racing....

HollePolle you have bank account 35, with 100 DNA's to bet as you wish at the races...

Lucrecia, you to have 100 DNA's awaiting you in bank account 36...

Good luck to you both... Me would advise you to go over to the Smiley Race page A771167 and click on the 'Click here to be notified of new Conversations about this Guide Entry' button... and then you are sure to know when a new race betting has started...

Race 7 betting is now underway... and will close in approximately 5 hours time... so you still have time for a flutter on this weeks race...

Greebs..xx

Post 91

Tony The Tiger

Please can i have a bank account so i can bet on smiley racing smiley - grovel

Post 92

Purple Haze

Sign me up too please, looks fun!

Post 93

TBC

Sign me up for a bank account please...

~Skenvoy

Post 94

GreeboTCat

Hello... sorry it took so long to see you here... please forgive me...

Tony The Tiger you have account number 37... complete with 100 DNA's to use for betting on the Smiley Races...

Purple Haze... you have account 38, also with 100 DNA's at your disposal....

Skenvoy... Account number 29 is yours... filled to brimming with 100 DNA's for the betting with...

Good luck to all three of you... Me would advise you to go over to the Smiley Race page A771167 and click on the 'Click here to be notified of new Conversations about this Guide Entry' button... and then you are sure to know when a new race betting has started...

Race 8 betting is now underway... and will close in approximately 6 hours time... so you still have time for a flutter on this weeks race...

Thanks... Greebs..xx

Post 95

The Theory

OK, I want an account... and I'd like to request account #42, if that's ok with you.

and I have a quesiton about betting on races.
If the betting closes on Tuesdays, due to timezone differences, it'll still be tuesday here when it's early wednesday morning there. will that matter? can i still place a bet at 11:59pm my time?

peace.

Post 96

Miztres

Everyone wants 42...that's why you can't have it.

smiley - wizard

Post 97

The Theory

bum luck.

peace.

Post 98

Terran

Can I have an account?

Terran smiley - earth

Post 99

GreeboTCat

Hi Interesting Theory... me is afraid account number 42 is not available for use due to being on an intergalactic cruise at the moment... sorry... ~grin~

Me has given you account number 41... which is pretty darn close... it is filled with 100 DNA's to use on the Smiley racing... Me would advise you to go over to the Smiley Race page A771167 and click on the 'Click here to be notified of new Conversations about this Guide Entry' button... and then you are sure to know when a new race betting has started...

Actually the race is not guaranteed to begin on Tuesday... it begins apporximatly 48 hours after betting opens... that gives you two days to get your wager in... no matter where you live in the world... you should hopefully be able to get on line during sometime in that period... me takes no more bets after the BETTING HAS CLOSED sign goes up in the betting conversation...

Hope that helps your query... good luck at the races...

Hugs... Greebs..xx

Post 100

GreeboTCat

Hi Terran... welcome to Smiley Racing... ~grin~... You have been given account number 43... complete with 100 DNA's for you to use on the races...

Me would advise you to go over to the Smiley Race page A771167 and click on the 'Click here to be notified of new Conversations about this Guide Entry' button... and then you are sure to know when a new race betting has started...

Good luck to you...

Greebs..xx

Key: Complain about this post