A Conversation for The h2g2 Virtual Bank

Yes I would like a Bank Account

Post 101

Wiz Wiz

Please, please, smiley - run Wiz Wiz smiley - run would like a bank account ... smiley - kiss


Yes I would like a Bank Account

Post 102

GreeboTCat

Hi Wiz Wiz... welcome the the h2g2 Virtual Bank... you have been given account number 44... it come complete with 100 DNA's for you to spend at the Smiley Racing...

Me would advise you to go over to the Smiley Race page A771167 and click on the 'Click here to be notified of new Conversations about this Guide Entry' button... and then you are sure to know when a new race betting has started...

The betting for race 9 is now coming to a close... but you have a couple of hours left to make a wager...

Good luck...

Greebs..xx


Yes I would like a Bank Account

Post 103

Tubaman

plz can i have a virtual bank account so i can start racin

cheers

Tubamansmiley - wizard


Yes I would like a Bank Account

Post 104

GreeboTCat

Hi Tubarman... nice of you to visit the h2g2 Virtual Bank... you have been given account number 45... in it you will find a pile of DNA's ammounting to 100... you can spend these by wagering on the Smiley Racing...

Me would advise you to go over to the Smiley Race page A771167 and click on the 'Click here to be notified of new Conversations about this Guide Entry' button... and then you are sure to know when a new race betting has started...

The betting for race 10 is now closed... and the race already begun... but if you do as advised in the paragraph above this one you will get the next betting conversation appearing in your conversation list... most likely this Sunday...

Good luck...

Greebs..xx


Yes I would like a Bank Account

Post 105

egon

smiley - biggrin

Could I have an account please Greebo?smiley - biggrin


Yes I would like a Bank Account

Post 106

GreeboTCat

Hi Egon... tis a pleasure to see you at the bank... you have been given account number 46... with a total of 100 DNA's to spend on the SMiley Racing...

Me would advise you to go over to the Smiley Race page A771167 and click on the 'Click here to be notified of new Conversations about this Guide Entry' button... and then you are sure to know when a new race betting has started...

The betting for race 11 has about 30 minutes left... so if you hurry along over you still have time to place a bet...

Good luck...

Greebs..xx


Yes I would like a Bank Account

Post 107

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

Greebs, can I re-open my account?
If so then I would like to.


Yes I would like a Bank Account

Post 108

GreeboTCat

With pleasure Catain... ~hugs~... your account number 21 is now reopened... complete with 100 DNA's for you to wager with... you know the routine... so off you go... ~grin~...

Race 12 betting is still uner way... so you have time to get that bet in...

Good luck...

Greebs..xx


Yes I would like a Bank Account

Post 109

Dancer (put your advert here)

Here's a load of smiley - donuts and some smiley - milksmiley - smiley

can I have some money now smiley - bigeyes

smiley - hsif
Dancer


Yes I would like a Bank Account

Post 110

GreeboTCat

Hi Dancer... ~grin~... of course you can have a bank account... me just read what you would like on the wall... something about rolling things into balls... ~Greebo grins hugely~..

Your account number is 47... tis complete with 100 DNA's to bet in the smiley racing...

Me would advise you to go over to the Smiley Race page A771167 and click on the 'Click here to be notified of new Conversations about this Guide Entry' button... and then you are sure to know when a new race betting has started...

Race 12 betting is still underway... and you have about 24 hours to get your first wager in...

Good luck...

Greebs..xx


Yes I would like a Bank Account

Post 111

Lurcher



Can`t understand why I`ve only just found this!!

Can I open an account please?


Yes I would like a Bank Account

Post 112

GreeboTCat

Hi Lurcher... welcome to Smiley Racing... ~grin~

Your account number is the reather splendid 48... it has been ready stocked with 100 DNA's for you to use in betting at the Smiley Racing... Me would advise you to go over to the Smiley Race page A771167 and click on the 'Click here to be notified of new Conversations about this Guide Entry' button... and then you are sure to know when a new race betting has started...

Race 12 betting is even as me writes this drawing to a close... you have approximately 60 minutes to place a bet on this race if you so wish... Please read as many of the rules to Smiley Racing as you can... so you know what to do and when and how to do it... ~grin~

Good luck...

Greebs..xx


Yes I would like a Bank Account

Post 113

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

hi
its Anthea
can i have a bank account for smiley - cheesecake
or a mouse......


Yes I would like a Bank Account

Post 114

GreeboTCat

Hi Anthea... nice to see you again... ~hugs~

You have been given bank account number 49... in it you will find 100 DNA's just waiting for you to start betting on the Smiley Races... Me would advise you to go over to the Smiley Race page A771167 and click on the 'Click here to be notified of new Conversations about this Guide Entry' button... and then you are sure to know when a new race betting has started...

The Betting on race 13 has already begun... and as me posts this you have about a day to place a bet... so you have plenty of time... ~grin~

Thanks for taking part... and good luck!!!

Greebs..xx


Yes I would like a Bank Account

Post 115

Stooby Mole

Hello Greebo
I know I've been gone for a little while, but could I re-open my bank account please.

Stooby Mole

smiley - zzz


Yes I would like a Bank Account

Post 116

GreeboTCat

Yay Stooby... ~hugs~

Of course you can re-open your bank account... just let me glance at my records...

~Greebo busy's herself rifling through a large stack of paper with rather untidy writing on it...~

Aha... Account number 4.. an early one... ~grin~

ok... tis re-opened now... complete with 100 DNA's for you to bet with...

You know what to do... but as me said to Anthea above... you have about a day left to place a bet in race 13... so have fun... and good luck...

Greebs..xx


Yes I would like a Bank Account

Post 117

The one from Karhide (in pursuit of beauty, enlightenment, and a truly excellent chocolate cake)

Hi there, can I have an account? I can't wait ti get racing those smileys...


Yes I would like a Bank Account

Post 118

lizza

'You must be mad,' said the Cheshire cat, 'or you wouldn't be here.'

please can i have an account. --
------ --
- -- - --
- - - - --
- - - - ------------
- - - - - -- -
- -- - ----------
------ - -- -
- -- -
Dounut and milk. - -- -
and these ones are bigger - -- -
than the normal ones - -- -
----------


Yes I would like a Bank Account

Post 119

lizza

those lines were a pretty picture but they've gone now


Yes I would like a Bank Account

Post 120

GreeboTCat

~Greebo bustles into the bank office...~

Oh hello.. me hopes you haven't been waiting long... ~grin~

Hmm... you wish to open bank accounts... thats fine and dandy... dandy and fine...

The one from Karhide... you will have account number 50... complete with 100 DNA's for betting in the smiley races...

lizza... you are now the proud owner of bank account 51... also with 100 DNA's for use in the races... ~grin~... thank you for the pretty lines... me muchly appreciated them... and me is very happy that you went to the trouble of trying to draw me a picture... ~hugs~

Me would advise you both to go over to the Smiley Race page A771167 and click on the 'Click here to be notified of new Conversations about this Guide Entry' button... and then you are sure to know when a new race betting has started... If all goes well... the betting on race 14 should open some time tomorrow...

Good luck to you both...

Greebs..xx


Key: Complain about this post