A Conversation for The Church of the Holy Tail - Marching for Jack

The High-Priest's Disco of Lurve.

Post 1

Plastic Squirrel /Back, on the good foot, and doing the bad thing

Yeah, I need a place to strut my funky stuff, and everyone else has a room of their own now, so here I shall place my Disco of Lurve smiley - ok
*drags in a ton of mirrorballs and flashy lights and gets on with creating a Saturday Night Fever replica nightclub*
smiley - musicalnoteNight fever, Night Feve-ersmiley - musicalnote

Post 2

Batty_ACE

*stumbles through the door in the dark with her gift basket of goodies then is suddenly blinded by disco-esque flashes of light*
smiley - huh Tewa? Is that you?? smiley - bigeyes
*drops off the basket, filled with lots of smiley - stiffdrinks, smiley - ale and smiley - stout plus some munchies and a new white leisure suit (just in case the floopy dress gets messed up) and slowly feels her way back toward the door*

Post 3

Sorry Bats smiley - yikes was just testing the lights, think they're working now smiley - ok Ta for the goodies! smiley - cheers
*struts some funky stuff to the sounds of Stevie Wonder*

Post 4

Galen

Nice place you've got here

mind if i come by sometime and strut it?

Post 5

Michele - Doily Mogul: Don't leave me! If you go there'll be no braincells in the room at all!

*arrives in her black polyester/spandex backless disco dress, with black/silver stilleto heels, and glitter in her Farah Fawcett hair*

Okay baby - are we ready for the full dress rehearsal yet?

Post 6

Now how do you know exactly what I've been thinking about so very often Michele? It's just like that whole thing with the big leather boots ages back smiley - bigeyessmiley - tongueoutsmiley - oksmiley - biggrinsmiley - bigeyes
Lets hit it!
*Obligatory Stayin' Alive bit follows*

Post 7

Michele - Doily Mogul: Don't leave me! If you go there'll be no braincells in the room at all!

smiley - oksmiley - biggrinsmiley - blushsmiley - biggrinsmiley - coolsmiley - ok

Post 8

Galen

smiley - cheers

Post 9

Batty_ACE

*watches PS and Michele go through their routine* smiley - bigeyes How does he do that with his tail???

Post 10

Galen

it is amazing!

Post 11

It's a gift smiley - ok
*does that thing with his tail again*

Post 12

*dusts the "webs" off of the disco balls. which is very difficult as they are all suspended from the ceiling and she has to use the really REALLY tall ladder*

Helloooooo! Anyone in here?
*here's her own voice echo back... "helloooo helloo hell..."

Hmmm - I think it's high time we had a disco night.
Grabs a piece of sheet music (just happens to be lying about), writes on the backside in red lipstick:

PS - we really need a disco night! When are you available?
Xoxo,
Michele

Post 13

Soon as I finish this mountain of stuff that I don't want to do but have to as I'm the only person in the entire world with a decent enough record collection to do it, and fixed all this other stuff that's broke and oh dear god!!!! HELP MEEEEEEEEEE! smiley - yikes

Post 14

*uses her "stop time" spell... stops time from moving forwards (backwards and sideways also). Walks up to the now imobile PS, gives him a really deep luscious back rub, working across his shoulder, massaging the upper arms, moving back down his back, making sure to get the lower back muscles) gives him a smiley - kiss on the check and restores time...

Post 15

Awwwww... Thanks ever so much. i feel better now, I might go off and do some real work. Well.... after I feed the dog, eat some crap and watch Star Trek etc. etc.
smiley - smoochsmiley - hugsmiley - cuddle

Post 16

Batty_ACE

smiley - yikes you kissed his check??? smiley - blush

Post 17

Sure! Check, credit card, debit card... whatever! smiley - ok

smiley - laugh

Post 18

You can kiss any method of Payment I've ever used sweetheart smiley - winkeye

Post 19

smiley - blush I can think of a method of payment you can use right now...

smiley - yikes Oops! Sorry - must have said that out loud...

smiley - devil woman

Post 20

smiley - yikes I'm shocked Michele, shocked to my very core... wait a minute, Michele Shocked smiley - laugh..... sorry, tangential again.
*decides he might have a go at "paying" Michele in a bit smiley - winkeye*

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more