A Conversation for Shooting Practice

This Page has been Assimilated.

Post 1

Apollo

*24 of 42, Dog-Borg King, walks into the shooting range. Drones fill the area, mechanizing everything*

The hive...ah, I feel at home...

*awaits the arrival of his queen*

Post 2

Saturn Girl ~ 1 of 42 (Borg Queen A761708) ~ Gollum's keeper + some ~ [1*7(0!+2)(0!+1)=42]

*The Queen arrives, attended by half a dozen drones who bear a resemblence to the mortal unassimilated alternate persona's man servants. She looks around, and nods her head in approval at the work her King has directed his drones to do.*

Post 3

Apollo

*kneels to the queen*

It is as you said it would be...
*kisses her hand*

*goes with drones to begin the assimilation of another page*
F89071?thread=187364

Post 4

Saturn Girl ~ 1 of 42 (Borg Queen A761708) ~ Gollum's keeper + some ~ [1*7(0!+2)(0!+1)=42]

*grins, extreamly pleased with herself* I just assimilated a new drone for the collective. He should stop by the collective shortly, and introduce himself... I asked him to add his designation to his name. Shouldn't we have a page with a listing of our drones?

Post 5

Geoff772

"still groggy and unsure on his legs"

How come no-one sells that stuff?

Ah life! Actually think that may have been more "Everything" thank you.

Need time to recover now ..... smiley - zensmiley - zzz

Post 6

*giggles and pats her new little drone on his sleepy little head*

They're so cute when they regenerate! smiley - biggrin

Post 7

Geoff772

Well I have been know to....

Post 8

Apollo

Welcome to the collective, 28 smiley - smiley I see you have good taste... being assimilated by our queen is, well, quite entertaining smiley - winkeye Unfortunately, some people take more convincing smiley - biggrin

Post 9

I'll have Red Dog one of these days, I promise. smiley - winkeye

Post 10

Red (and a bit grey) Dog

smiley - smooch

Post 11

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

*raises eyebrow*smiley - winkeye

Post 12

Big Bad Werewolf

smiley - huh

Post 13

Apollo

*ponders ways to assimilate people that aren't actually here...*

Post 14

Apollo

*decides to abduct one, as 24 and Sergeant Mushroom appear in the center of the hive*

Now, my dear...You have a choice. Join us of your own free will, and I will tell you all about the Grail... or force us to assimilate you. Either way, you will be assimilated. Resistance, as you know, is futile. But surrender...that can be sweet smiley - devil

Post 15

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

smiley - bigeyes

*shakes head*

That's okay...I still think I'll pass. The process may be fun, but the consequences, as is life, most certainly would not besmiley - winkeye

Are you still holding me?smiley - erm

Post 16

Mystrunner

*Appears through wormhole, very peeved and lightly tossing a large thermo-nuclear device in one hand.*

Did you notice that I am now very peeved and that I am lightly tossing a large thermo-nuclear device in one hand? You scared away my moogles! And, I might add, your drones ate ALL my biscuits before leaving!

THIS ENDS HERE.

Post 17

*glares at the meanie who wants to hurt ~her~ sweet drones. She catches, and harshly throws a thermo-nuclear device right back at Mystrunner's head*

This does not stop here, you stop here! *growls*

Post 18

Mystrunner

*Startled, Mystrunner catches the device, wondering how it ever left his hand.*

You know, I don't like USING these things. I just needed something to toss lightly, and it was just lying around. Now, I was under the impression that you, of all people, were a god, and not only that, but had insulted my "mortality", if you will.

Why did you do that?

Post 19

Apollo

*Pins shroom against the wall (seductively, of course), and wires shoot out and wrap around her wrists--but not her feet*

so tell me shroom... what would it take to get you to agree to assimilation? ahhh, I know...

What if I told you I could get rid of the BUTTON?!

Post 20

soeasilyamused, or sea

*from somewhere in the rafters in a shadow near the corner*

DON'T DO IT, SARGE!

Key: Complain about this post