A Conversation for Haunted Castle: Enter at your own risk!!!

Michele's Room: Dinner in Paris - Tres chic!

Post 4681

Dragonfly. "A poet can survive everything but a misprint"-- Oscar Wilde

smiley - tongueout

Post 4682

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

yesterday evening i went with hati (researcher from estonia) to an italian restaurant and had me a mexican pizza served by a korean waitress - even though the owner of the place is from kurdistan...

will this count in your competition? smiley - smiley

smiley - pirate

Post 4683

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

<>

smiley - tongueout

I had some strange things to eat when I was in Taiwan. I had pig's brain soup. I had sea cucumbers. I have no idea what some of the seafood that I ate was. smiley - huh Oh, and the restaurant that served me the pig brain soup also had little bowls with pork fat in thick gravy smiley - yuk.

Post 4684

Michele - Doily Mogul: Don't leave me! If you go there'll be no braincells in the room at all!

Why would anyone even want to eat pig's brain soup???

smiley - ill

Post 4685

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Well, I certainly did *not* want to eat it, though it took me a few minutes to realize that that's what it was. smiley - ill

Post 4686

Batty_ACE

smiley - erm I'd say Paulie has several to add to the list and smiley - pirate is kind of in his own class on the restaurant.. smiley - winkeye

Post 4687

Evil Roy: Maestro of the Thingite Orchestra, Knight Errant of the Thingite Cause, Prince of Balwyniti, Aussie Researchers A59204

I'm about to head over to China for a couple of weeks, so I daresay I'll probably return with a few "delicacies" to add to the list.

smiley - cheerssmiley - musicalnote

Post 4688

Avenging Washcloth, An unhurried sense of time is, in itself, a form of wealth.

I once ate a Big Mac in Canada ... does that count? smiley - biggrin

Post 4689

Batty_ACE

Believe it or not I knew someone who was on a similar quest with a friend. Only they were going for the world's best smiley - burger.

smiley - erm Not sure a Big Mac qualifies but we all have to start somewhere. smiley - ok

Maybe we should start a Hootoo-wide quest like mine and Chris' quest. Not for the feint of heart but you know...

Post 4690

Michele - Doily Mogul: Don't leave me! If you go there'll be no braincells in the room at all!

Or the feint of stomach as it were...

smiley - bruised

Post 4691

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

smiley - laugh

colleague of mine eats big macs everywhere he goes: moscow, peking, budapest - you name it

he claims that the slowest mcdonald's he's ever found is right here in our small danish town smiley - biggrin

smiley - pirate

Key: Complain about this post