A Conversation for Old Announcements: January - September 2011

This thread has been closed

1 February 2002: New POPUPCONVERSATIONS Gadget Launched :)

Post 161

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

smiley - yikes Another thought. Perhaps they're sitting there looking at conversation pages waited for them to update. What a fate!

Post 162

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Perhaps someone just posted a question to "Ask H2G2" wondering why someone would want to drink boiled leaves in water...? smiley - online2long

Post 163

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Oops smiley - blush - I meant to post that in the "Server Problems" thread! My first sip of smiley - cider in a week, and I screw up a posting within thirty seconds - good stuff!smiley - cheerssmiley - drunksmiley - ok

Post 164

Frankie Roberto

LOL. Cider's good! (I've had some this evening too, hope my post is legible). Have you seen he new Cider (A673463) entry?

Post 165

I hadn't - thanks for drawing my attention to it! smiley - cheers

The Scrumpy entry (A689060) is good too. Hmmmmm..... Scrrrrummmmmpy... smiley - drunk

Key: Complain about this post