A Conversation for Writing Guidelines

One-liner you may wish to keep.

Post 61

Thinker(401[46865])

I think that's improbable too. & what is going on whith this "colour of infinity" thing. it is black and boaring, unless the are other things in the infinity, but then you're looking at them, not infinity
And why the sudden obsession with fish of any sort, vitrual, infinite, or otherwise?

Post 62

Chewbacca

I totally agree!

Post 63

Chewbacca

That joke is really old!!! can't you come up with anything more original....

Post 64

Chewbacca

That sounds like a great idea considering the world is going to end on july 4.

Post 65

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

Only for Americans.
smiley - fish chocolate fish injected with boa constricter genes

Post 66

Floydy

Nah ! the World ends in approx another 5 Billion years ! still it may be on A July 4th when it does actually, as you say, end !!

Post 67

Floydy

So if it does end then where can I book my table for Milliways ??

Post 68

Chewbacca

"This is the end,
my only friend, the end.
This is the end,
my only friend the end,
and will we ever meet again?
Can you picture what will be,
so limitless and free,
desperatly in need of a
stranger's hand
in a desperate land....

JIM MORRISON..

Post 69

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

Crowd goes wild. Keyboard rattles and rolls. Do you know any about strawberry trees?

Post 70

Chewbacca

don't know anything about strawberry trees, but strawberry fields on the other hand....

Post 71

GiGi

Strawberry fields forever, say I. Magical sentiment, don't you think!

Post 72

Chewbacca

yes Strawberry fields, raspberry fields forever. were't the Beatles brilliant. It's even hard to choose their best album, because they were all so good. But if I had to choose one it would be Sgt.Peppers.
Anyway so much for the world ending today...

Post 73

GiGi

I grew up On Sgt Pepper's, I loved When I'm sixty-four, used to plat it non-stop.Rubber Soul is also a classic, Norwegian Wood (This bird has flown) and Nowhere Man, you know I actually know someone, who had never heard of Nowhere man, never saw Yellow Submarine!

Beatles Beatles Beatles

Post 74

fish

Sgt Pepper's was my first record! My brother bought it when it first came out (I was about 5 at the time) and when he left home a few years later he gave it to me, since I liked it so much. My favorite song was always "Lovely Rita".

Post 75

Chewbacca

Shame, probably the best and most wierd Beatles movie. What was it the Nowhere man said: "Quid hoc coc and quid pro quo, so little time, so much to know". Seen any Blue Meanies recently?

Post 76

GiGi

I was brought up on Sgt Peppers, I used to play "When I'm sixty-four" over and over. Rubber Soul is a classic, Norwegian Wood and Nowhere Man. I actually know someone in their twenties, who hadn't heard of Nowhere man and hadn't seen Yellow Submarine! How can that be?

Post 77

sweetndark

jesus all these old people from the seventies, stop reminiscing(?) and get back 2 the subject- infinity IS light blue, no ifs', no buts' no anything, it's blue 'cos i say so. and i would know. so there. smiley - fish

Post 78

GiGi

How can you be sure it's light blue, it might be aquamarine.

Post 79

Chewbacca

Or turquoise..

Post 80

StevenR

"Infinity is in the eye of the beholder". If you could look an infinite distance, with space bending the way it does, you would be seeing your own eyes. Infinity can therefore be blue, brown, hazel or green depending on the observer.

Key: Complain about this post