A Conversation for Writing Guidelines

Can Something come from Nothing?

Post 61

Monkey Boy

Shut up! Can't you see that Alicat and Katsy are enjoying themselves. Maybe you should try some love yourself!!!. You know you need to!

Post 62

Fluff McFluffy a.k.a Fluffy the Vampire Slayer

I know what love is and I know it isn't pink for fluff's sake!

You monkey boy are only after some tail and let's face it, the only kind of contact you are able to get is one written in the third person on a computer screen "she slaps the horny little bugger round the face". Go suck a bloody choccy smiley - fish, you donkey.

Does no one have anything relivant to say about the BLOODY TOPIC???

Post 63

Monkey Boy

You really don't understand anything do youI guess you've got problems . Your agressive nature for one! and also the fact that you have little reason to be agressive towards Ali ,MonkeyBoy or Katsy points to you being simply a little sad. I'm fealing sorry for you right now. Really I am. I think you need to relax breath easily and let the rest of the world get on with being nice to one and other. You should perhaps learn that love is nice and that being a complete idiot isn't. I am not after tail. I am a monkey and therefore have a very nice tail of my own. Ali, Katsy and myself are having what is known as "fun" probably a concept that you are either unaware of or afraid of. Stop being agressive and learn to let others get on with there own life. I like the fact that you choose to comment but maybe next time you should try being constructive with your criticism.
Keep the love vibe real. Chill out!!!!!!

MB.
Oh yes. I take acception to being called a donkey. You are no doubt a lovely person try and show us all your nice side next time.

Post 64

Sorry Monkey boy I am having a VERY bad day, I came here yesterday to have a meaningful conversation for a change and got overly aggressive when the conversation got drawn off into someone elses world. Unless you do it differently over there, 'love' is a mutually exclusive thing and you and ali were excluding everyone from the conversation left right and centre. I spend all the hours of the daylight being conformistly inane, girly and blonde and wanted to exosize some of the deeper thoughts that plague me soul, in this forum. I don't think love should be spread, I think it should be encouraged to grow; that way it will be stronger and last longer.
Anyway when I read your harsh reply this morning (just after my computer ate my coursework) I wasn't in the best of moods to take critisism. The only reason I came here was to apologise to Ali but you just narked me off so much I flew off the handle.

Love is pain, that's all I know.
I'm not sad, I'm stressed and heartbroken beyond the help of chocolate, and by fluff thats a long way.

Post 65

Dr_Khaine

Hope you feel better in the morning Fluffy smiley - smiley
yes something can come from nothing....
And I'll prove it tommorrow.

Post 66

alicat (Patron Saint of Good Taste)

I'm intrigued, what time tomorrow? I don't want to ruffle Fluffy again . Everyone has bad days. By the way Fluffy, yes, I have *real* blonde hair. Katsy is 14 years old, too young to have a tail, and if the world was full of Monkey Boys, we'd all be happy. Love was meant to share, whether it be with humans, cats, monkeys, donkeys, or a piece of art. I even love you and your opinion. Love IS profound. I am a mechanical engineer, so talking physics is a bore. smiley - smiley

Post 67

Sorry, I didn't mean blonde in bad way about your hair. I have dark brown hair, almost black. But my friends still call me blonde. It started as a way to stop blonde people feeling as though they were made an exception of when they did something stupid. If you use blonde to mean 'duh!' then it can be that it has nothing to do with hair at all. Do you watch friends? It's a bit like when Pheobe changes the meaning of 'pulling a Monica'. You can have pale hair and not be blonde if you catch my drift...

P.S. Physics sucks ass. That's why I ditched it and took art.

Post 68

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

I'm not blonde either. I used to be when I was six years old, and when I was 3/4 I was a ginge! I changed a lot! Now I'm brown , but lately have been using hair hi-lights that give me streaks of red! My sis is into dying her hair, and for many years she was blonde, now she's red.
As you can guess because I'm a mere 14 I've never been in love, but being a teen, of vourse, I've had my crushes. The latest being Westlife (thankyou Mummy and Daddy for getting me their' album last week!).
Fluff McFluffy: I lurrve that name, it sounds cuddly. Are you at school? I'm having another headache and that's the fact that I'm just over a week away from receiving my GCSE option papers and am very confused. Can you help me, purrrrrlease?

Post 69

ALIX

Hi Katsy
You sound like a real nice person (not in a gay innuendo sort of way! Oh I should shut up now) - and most physicists are sad, dissatisfied people, due to their failure to explain the universe: therefore either they or it are imperfect/stupid/sexually frustrated (delete as appropriate). Judging on my limited knowledge of physicists, anyway, I've got nothing against them as a species. I wanted to be one when I was smaller, but then realised that NASA wasn't really going to put me into space as the first child astronaut. Also reading Stephen Hawking's book and not understanding a word of it didn't exactly bode well for my future career as an astro-physicist.
All this has taken up rather more space than I intended when i started to type, strange that I should waffle on so much, considering how long it takes me to find the keys!
By the way, how come so many women (and some guys) dye their hair if blondes are so prejudiced against? Are we afraid to show our intelligence? I wonder how many physicists are blonde?...
Answers on a postcard, please!

Post 70

Sweetie, if you think your in a panic my A-LEVEL art just came in!
The key to GCSE art is this, if you've got you're three units O.K then you're half way there.
In the exam, take as many packets of Polos as is physically possible coz the alternative is going completely mad with the 3 day silence.

The prep studies are more important than the exam piece. Try to do at least five of them BEFORE the deadline, but never forget the ultimate usefullness of '2am the night before'.

Write chuff on your prep studies, but make sure you sound as though you believe in what you are saying. They like opinions.

Try to link artists together and say that this link inspired your painting even if it's not true.

Critisize your work if you don't like it, but always have a because. DO NOT put 'this sucks.' put 'the lighting in this composition could be used more effectivly, in the next sketch I will set fire to a passer-by and use this light instead.'

There will always be a question you can do. Even if it means bending the meaning to suit your drawing. My exam piece was called summut like 'unusual viewpoint' , so I drew a girl looking down her body through her hair into a puddle which reflected back up her body again and the buildings and sky above her. I linked it to Escher and somehow Piccasso, (I'm not sure how).

Finally as the good book says, "DON'T PANIC!" I didn't think up my composition until the morning of the exam and I still got A*. Good luck, you'll be fine.

P.S. I was blonde till I was 5, (but I try to keep it quiet as I looked like Shirley Temple)

How man physisists are blonde?

Post 71

Post 72

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Don't talk to me about GCSE's! I'm a week away from getting my option form and I'm still not sure what I want to do with my life.
I love art and textiles. The two subjects I can't go without.
I would quit every single science if I could, but I can't! If I can I'm seriously want to quit Biology because I feel nausea everytime we learn about the body. It's just the thought of my insides make me feel, not very well. A few months ago in was in great stress when the lesson was disecting a heart. I felt even worse when the teacher tried to comfort us and say it's just like cutting up your dinner. Thankfully, I was able to get out of it on the excuse if I got anywhere near it I would throw up! I wasn't the only one. I only want to do physics because I'm really crazy about astro-physics. I hope to get a job that pays well and become an eclipse chaser! It's common fact I'm an eclipse fanatic! Check out my homepage!
Thanks for the compliments ALIX. alicat also complimented me!

Post 73

Monkey Boy

Swinging in through the vines MonkeyBoy leaps from the tallest tree in the forrest and lands with a crash in front of Katsy!!!. Morning Katsy. Choose textiles.(my oppinion only) I made a great little pencil case when I was 16. I kept it for years!!!! Arts great too. Oh the choices. Flufsy McFluff. Nice to see you've calmed down a little bit. As you may now be aware I'm not on a tail hunt. (it makes no sense when you cant see people!!!!) I just happen to like people and have my own thoughts on love etc. sharing the love is simply a metephore. Be nice to one and other is my mesage to the world. Whats up in your world then Flufsy? Where is your world. Ali Babe...........Where are you. I've got blue pills to share!

Post 74

Could really use some of your blue pills, MB. I'm trying to find you, but I'm always late. I'll try you at home.smiley - smiley

Post 75

Shade

Is it something from nothing, or nothing from something?

Why, when I try to write something, do I always end up with nothing? And why when I try to do nothing, do I always end up doing something?

Nothing as a concept is wonderful, but actually acheiving it is a bit hard. Unless we talk about my work ouput in my "Job" while I am typing this "something".

A lot of people think the big bang created alot of something from nothing, but they dont know if there actually was nothing, or a whole lot of somethings that they simply call nothing.

Confused? Try it from this end.

Here are two possibly theories for the big bang. The first might be mine, in that i do not know of anyone else who has it, and the second is probably someone elses, just that I have no idea who they are.

1) The big bang did not end, or begin as we know it. Black holes, or some other phenomeneonenm suck something out of the 42 and put it back in supposedly from nothing at the site(s) where those blokes in the white coats thing the big bang came from.

2) The big bang came after the big crunch. The previous universe collapsed, and the resulting explosion, when it all met in the middle, formed our Universe. No giant hankies involved.

Feel free to pour whatever you like over this nothing/something, including chocolate.

Post 76

I'd like to pour a little bottled love over you, Shade. I like your thinking.smiley - smiley

Post 77

Shade

Thank you very much.

See you around, probably when I am doing more of that something that I classify as nothing.

smiley - smiley

Post 78

Researcher 112547

In terms of Science....
Noting can be created nor destroyed.
Only can be mixed, recycled or reconfigured to adapted to any given situation or environment.

Post 79

savannah

Hi Alicat smiley - smiley Keep up the good work, you're better than prozac anytime. Have a bug smiley - fishsmiley - smiley

Post 80

Pandora

Hello Savannah
Since I'm new here I'll try VERY hard not to step on any toes, give
anybody pain in their head or send ayone dashing off for little blue
pills. But has'nt anyone realized that (other than a created WORD)
there is no such thing as nothing? i.e., "Whatcha' doing"? "Nothing." Well...just the act of staring mindlessly into space is very much something!
I know this for a fact since some people have 'one of those days',
you see...I have 'one of those lives'. There's ALWAYS SOMETHING
happening in my World!
And one thing I'd really be interested in is: If a mime falls in the
woods...does he make a noise?!?
I'll be E - ing you...PEACE...Pandora

Key: Complain about this post