A Conversation for Haiku Challenge!!!

Leave your name and a link to your haiku here if you want to be added to this page

Post 41

Existential Elevator

Thanks!
smiley - biggrin

Leave your name and a link to your haiku here if you want to be added to this page

Post 42

Miztres

Yes, please add my name. People can always visit. My Space is to share. Not sure what you mean by a link, but I have at least one haiku on this thread: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/F60663?thread=100878&post=2324346#p2324346

Post 43

Sprant; the Stygian One

Please add me to the list. I've always had a soft spot for Haiku. smiley - smiley

A pathetic attempt at using this form can be seen here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/F60663&thread=100878&post=2734410#p2374410

Sprant

Post 44

Sprant; the Stygian One

Ahem!

Sprant

Post 45

Miztres

Yes please add me to your list of Haiku Challengers.

I'm in there somewhere...I don't know if there are too many I'd want to link my name to.

smiley - wizard

Post 46

Sad, Mad or Bad? - I always wanted to be a dino, but alas, I'm just old.

smiley - blush
Huh. How did I come to miss these? So sorry. smiley - flustered

Post 47

OK, I'm sorry; it took a year but you are there.
smiley - blush

Hm, for anyone else who'd like to be added, given my appalling ability to keep up with conversations, it would prolly be better to leave a message at my personal space. It /will/ happen quicker there.

smiley - blush

Post 48

crazylady

I would like to join
Your intriguing challenge, please
If you have the time. smiley - smiley

crazylady

and believe me I am

Post 49

Ami of zx - no badgers here!

don't know guideML
so can't link to my haiku
add me anyway?

I wanted to put please, but it wouldn't fit!

Aah Haiku, beautiful, frustrating, like everything good

Ami of zx

Post 50

Kiteman

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/brunel/F60663?thread=100878&skip=1620&show=20 This URL links To Kiteman's contribution. Please include my name.

Post 51

Ahem. It's been a while since I've updated. smiley - erm
smiley - sorry

Key: Complain about this post