A Conversation for Crater Toys

Pre-Christmas and After Christmas Sales Begin Here!

Post 41

Garius Lupus

*Quietly goes into back room and takes one of each figure and puts them in a carton. He then gets a magic marker and writes "Property of GL" on the carton. He then seals the carton with tape and puts it high up on a shelf. He then destroys all but 3 of the GL figures and goes into the manufacturing wing and destroys the mould for the GL figure. Now this will be just like real collector sets, where there is always one of the set that is impossible to get.*

Post 42

Afgncaap5

*Affy is certainly thankful for having the foresight to put the first of every action figure made into his trophy case before this*

Post 43

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

~time passes~
coming up on it's second christmas, I see the shop is doing well....

Post 44

Afgncaap5

Well, we're still standing, and we still make a decent profit.

*Snaps fingers and has the robots begin putting up the XMas decorations*

Post 45

Garius Lupus

*Dusts off last year's sale sign and puts it in the window.*

Post 46

Afgncaap5

*Pulls out the "Shakespearian Action Figure Collection" and nods knowingly at GL*

Post 47

Garius Lupus

Say, Affy - those Shakespearian Action Figures should really be listed on the main page. They're just too good to lie dormant here.

And we should invent a few new toys, then have an after-Christmas sale.

*Ducks into the back room and returns with a box in his hands.*

What do you think about these? *opens box* I call them hyper-mittens. They're just like regular mittens, except they keep your hands at a constant temperature in any weather. So, you can wear them in winter to keep your hands warm, just like normal mittens, AND you can wear them in summer to keep your hand cool! They're waterproof, so you can wear them when you're swimming or washing the dishes too. In fact, you could wear them all the time!

Post 48

Garius Lupus

Oh, and Crater Fizz should be on the main page too. smiley - biggrin

Post 49

Garius Lupus

Just popping this into your conversations list, since I think you missed my previous 2 posts, Affy. smiley - winkeye

Post 50

Styx the Rat

Mittens not toys
Where is Styx action figure? Styx sold out?

*washes whiskers*

Post 51

Afgncaap5

Well Styx, we've not sold any of your action figures yet because we don't know how to market them. Your eyes glow, so we have the "action" part of the figure down. But what we're missing are the accessories.

For example, the NYC action figure comes with his shoulder-mounted howitzer, his flamethrower, and his hand grenade. Meanwhile, the Zeb-The-Evil-Shrew-Puppet comes with his Necronomicon, his explosive cans, and his little-black book filled with names of puppetteers that he can call on short notice when his normal puppetteer is sick.

Moving on to super heroes, Garius here has his wolf-cane, a snowzar, and the action figure can morph into a wolph figure.

So, Styx, we really don't know what types of things to include with you. I've thought about packaging you without any accessories, but I've made this deal with the Althians regarding the necessities of packaging accessories with all our action figures. I don't know why they insisted that be one of the terms of the contract, but I really wanted to go searching through these ruins on their home world, you know. We hadn't really gotten heavily into the hootoo based figures at that time, so I didn't forsee the problems.

I just made sure that Brutus had a little plastic knife to compliment his "Back-Stabbing Action," you see.

And Garius, thanks for bumping those posts, I missed 'em entirely. You're right, the Shakespearian Action Figure collection should be on the page.

And Crater Fizz should probably be on the CLI main page as well as the Crater Toys page.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more