A Conversation for The BOF Inn (Under Construction)

A Strange Party Arrives

Post 21

Dizzy H. Muffin

[Zero] I don't give a smiley - bleep* what you got as long as we can drink it! Gimme two of your best stuff, one for me, and one for X.

[*This is not a censor note. Zero actually made a bleeping noise.]

A Strange Party Arrives

Post 22

Amos the Ranchhand (and Driver)

*coming out of the Snug, shaking his head* You get these ingrown crowds in the country pubs...

*goes over to the wagon and begins checking the harness, rubbing off dust and generally making the rig presentable for a grand entrance*

A Strange Party Arrives

Post 23

Munchkin

[Munchkin, the adventuring one] Well, supoose I'd better nip upstairs and get cleaned up, wot.

A Strange Party Arrives

Post 24

Dizzy H. Muffin

[X] [sitting down next to Hardjello] So ... you were with those other Webjellos before we found you, right?

A Strange Party Arrives

Post 25

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

YK/X/Z, the party is in the Snug right now. The only jellos with us, I think, apart from Webjello-Bottomley's servants, are Floradora and Doc Hollijello, and they are indoors.

A Strange Party Arrives

Post 26

An Earl Called Lucan-Jello

*from an unexpected direction (out of the deep woods) emerges on all fours a bedraggled, sodden, obviously lost figure, forlornly holding the remains of a bowler hat and clutching a badly shredded cummerbund*

God Lord - a Hostelry ! Civilisation at last.

*faints*

A Strange Party Arrives

Post 27

Dizzy H. Muffin

Sorry, meant Doc Hollijello. Got confused. smiley - blush

A Strange Party Arrives

Post 28

Carmel Bunny, spokes stuffie for cute things everywhere

*Blue Bear wispers in Carmelsmiley - bunny's ear*

What? Oh, dear, no! No, we most certainly cannot smack him on the knee with a 10 pound rock! And no, it doesn't matter that he's down, that doesn't make it right - that only makes it tempting. No, no, I'm sorry, but that would just be wrong. Mostly, anyway.

A Strange Party Arrives

Post 29

*carries Lucan into the Snug*

A Strange Party Arrives

Post 30

Mr. X and Mr. Zero, did you hear that explosion? Come from the direction of the atelier, it did.

*Bonnie and Clyde are worried-looking but calm; the other horses are milling nervously*

I think we should get the posse back there quick.
*climbs aboard the tram-coach* Are you OK in there with the puppies, Miz Bunny?

A Strange Party Arrives

Post 31

Garius Lupus

*smiley - rocket's out of the snug, unties his horse and pulls Affy up behind him. As he gallops out of sight towards the Atelier, some words carry back.*

...get there fast. Lil could be hurt...

A Strange Party Arrives

Post 32

Titania (gone for lunch)

smiley - run

Are we leaving? Are we finally heading back to the Atelier?

*leads Gandalf to a nearby rock and mounts, in haste*

Are we going? Like... now?

A Strange Party Arrives

Post 33

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

/* Dives head first into the carraige */
smiley - dog <-- follows

A Strange Party Arrives

Post 34

Witty Moniker

*Clambers in after Zeppo smiley - dog.

I think that jello-fellow is still out cold inside the snug.

A Strange Party Arrives

Post 35

Pheroneous

**wanders up the lane towards the BOFInn, somewhat dishevelled, somewhat dusty and dirty, carrying an old bag marked 'DYNAMITE', whistling (badly) a happy tune**

Off so soon? What a dreadful shame. Do pop by again.

A Strange Party Arrives

Post 36

Dizzy H. Muffin

[X and Zero are also dashing out, looking frantically for a link to wherever the party's headed now.]

A Strange Party Arrives

Post 37

Sol

(Beats me)

*Looks around for T, spts Gandalff (well you would) and heads over*

A Strange Party Arrives

Post 38

Sol

*"spots" I meant "spots"*

A Strange Party Arrives

Post 39

Munchkin

*Munchkin, the adventuring one, emerges from the BOF Inn freshly attired in a new linen suit, clean shirt and tasteful paisley waistcoat. His boots show signs of half completed polishing and his natty new folding Panama is skew upon his head*
Leaving so soon? Barely had time for me ablutions. Hey ho, best get up on the coach here then.
*A pathetic sob is heard from inside the Inn*

A Strange Party Arrives

Post 40

Doc Hollijello

*gathers cards and puts away in weskit pocket, stands and doffs hat to the Inn's clientele*

Well, it seems that ah huv ter make an unseemly prompt departure before I got to acquaint muhself with all yew good folks and relieve you of your wealth smiley - winkeye

*exits and goes looking fer Billy the Kid*

Key: Complain about this post