A Conversation for The Alabaster House

Application for ambassadorial appointment

Post 261

Tinkerbell *tumbleweed*

My mascara will stain anything it's very impressive...you'd think that by paying £11 for it it'd not do that but nooooo, you can never discretely cry without looking like a panda for hours afterwardssmiley - smiley

I guess I would like to talk but possibly not here as there could be a sudden rush of applicants for the ministerial role of Chocolate eater or somethingsmiley - winkeye

Post 262

MaW

Hmm... if you insist. Why not decide not to wear mascara? Then you can cry all you like.

Post 263

Tinkerbell *tumbleweed*

Well it's just I'm likely to sound very depressed so telling you exactly what's wrong at this moment in this thread may just sound like I'm whining and would probably just prevent all further cheerful conversation...but right now I'm just panicking to the extreme as phones are just ringing and ringing with no answer, which is bad...

I could not wear mascara but then I'd have no reason not to cry so at the minute I'd be constantly sobbing...
*grins*
See now this is why I'm not posting in here as it'd all just turn into me whining which wouldn't be too endearingsmiley - smiley

Post 264

MaW

Hmm...
Well, whatever makes you feel better.

Post 265

Tinkerbell *tumbleweed*

Sorry...I just read that and it sounded really rude of me...so umm...sorry I'm not thinking straight at the minute.
*passes over chocolate by way of an apology*
I've just been dragged out for icecream so at least I have a high dosage of sugar.
*thinks*
To explain I'll leave a message on my page (I'd leave it on your page but you might not want it there) as this does sound as if I'm being really quite rude...

Post 266

Peregrin

Hi Tinkerbell... missed you at the meetup smiley - sadface
It was fun smiley - biggrin, see if you can come to the next one!

Post 267

Tinkerbell *tumbleweed*

Hi peregrin, if you're stilla round and you meant what you said about talking I left a mesage on my page and if you're still around i really need someone to talk to at the minute....

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more