A Conversation for The Crossed Purposes Pub

Crossed Purposes:Dec.2000

Post 561

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

Merry Christmas, everyone! smiley - hugsmiley - smooch

*Goes home to Someday Cottage to wait for Santa.*

Post 562

Dragonfly. "A poet can survive everything but a misprint"-- Oscar Wilde

HOLLY JOLLY MERRY JERRY EVERYTHING!!! smiley - smiley

::munches on her Christmas cookies::

::sets out a plate of cookies::

Help yourself!!! smiley - biggrin

Post 563

Kes

Thanks, Dragonfly - I'd love one! Merry Christmas to you!

Post 564

smiley - loveblush

Post 565

Sultandude(Lover of Princess Toy of the 1000 Kisses)-Keeper of Go-Go Bars-aka Kabuki Man

"Beery Christmas and a Bonkin' New Year to all! Dragonfly I fear Princess Toy has aquired some RL cats, received photo yesterday, will post in my space. Spectacular in the bar last night was pretty average. Had an arguement with the boss about the security arrangements and had the security guards removed. I hate, in your face, security. It's meant to be subtle and inobtrusive. These African ladies can sure shake their butt's but these butt's had all seen better days. Take me home, country roads, to the place I belong, Princess Toy, take me home. One more get up a la 08:00 instead of 06:30 then a get up and go. Yes please! Boxing day on the beach in Libreville. A little time to recover from the excesses of the past few weeks. Be kind to your bodies dudes!"smiley - santasmiley - bubbly

smiley - cool

Post 566

Ottox

* from the darkest corner of the pub a strange voice is heard *
HEY, NO! I said I didn't sleep! smiley - yawn
Oh.... heh he he....
Eh... hi! smiley - bigeyes
What's that? smiley - cross
Ooh! I forgot! My new wings. smiley - biggrin
Just wanted to say merry Christmas!
Okay, I will! smiley - smiley

Post 567

Ottox

smiley - hollysmiley - hollysmiley - hollysmiley - hollysmiley - hollysmiley - hollysmiley - holly

smiley - santa MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!!! smiley - santa

......smiley - star
......./\.
......//\\.
.....///\\\.
....////\\\\.
.../////\\\\\.
..//////\\\\\\.
.//////|||\\\\\\.

smiley - hollysmiley - hollysmiley - hollysmiley - hollysmiley - hollysmiley - hollysmiley - holly

Post 568

Lord Falk LeGrey

Merry Christmas to everyone from Lord LeGrey's Keep! smiley - smiley
*bows low* smiley - smiley

Post 569

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

smiley - hollysmiley - xmastreesmiley - starsmiley - xmaspudsmiley - reindeersmiley - santa

To all friends smiley - smooch

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! All the best to you and your families !!

Kasia

smiley - hollysmiley - xmastreesmiley - starsmiley - xmaspudsmiley - reindeersmiley - santa

Post 570

ringo (it's not all right)

I think everything's said to the christmas-subject. smiley - smiley

what about a christmas-smiley - stout?

Post 571

Sultandude(Lover of Princess Toy of the 1000 Kisses)-Keeper of Go-Go Bars-aka Kabuki Man

"Drinking works for me!"smiley - stoutsmiley - bubbly "Cheers!"

smiley - cool

Post 572

Yes!!! Cheers!!!

::clanks her chocolate milk against the beer mugs:: smiley - smiley

Post 573

"Hmmmm! Mighty quiet in here, which is just as well as I have the humungeous mother of all hangovers this morning. I won 2 prizes in the Xmas raffle, had my oysters and smiley - bubbly and then all the free Heineken I could shove down my throat till midnight. I now have a more intimate relationship with the sloped shortcut to my room. I think it would be fair to say that after lasst nights hilarious efforts, I know the route backwards, and even perhaps upside down. When I had a look in the mirror this morning and saw that I was adorned with body painting from the waist up, I just knew I must have had fun. This was confirmed this AM by the digital photos my buddy took. Should get copiees this AM. Cheers!"smiley - bubbly

smiley - cool

Post 574

Lord Falk LeGrey

Silent? smiley - biggrin
*sits on comfortable couch*

Post 575

"9 researchers are logged on"

smiley - tongueout

Dateline: Christmas Morning: 6:42 am:
I have been up for about 45 minutes, aware that it is my sole duty to wake my big brother up if he is not all ready out of bed by nine... too bad he is WAAAAYYYY downstairs, or I would attempt some loud typing to wake him up. The anxiety over prezzies is terrific... smiley - tongueout

::pets Sophocles::

Post 576

Lord Falk LeGrey

Hmm... It seems that this couch is a bit uncomfortable... smiley - yikes
*founds a big barrel of Watney's Red Barrel*
Huh, this is a weird situation indeed, free alcohol and no one cares... smiley - laugh
*puts barrel under to couch and looks for darts* smiley - smiley

Post 577

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

*Kasia rushes in*

Uff! All the Christmas thing I have after me - I can tell you, it's a relief, somehow... I escaped from my parents place, before my mom was able to pack an unbelieveble hug bag with food!!! Now I'm at home with a totally empty fridge and I'm soo happy about this, you have no idea! I have 2 pounds more after this 3 days smiley - grr!

*Kasia goes to the purple couch*

Okay, as I promised: here is the special board, which says: 'The purple couch owner is (St)Dragonfly(Keyword:Muse). Before bumping your a... on it, ask Miss D!!!'

Now I need a Caipirinha.

*Kasia purs herself a smiley - stiffdrink, then sits down near the fireplace and tries to relax...*

Post 578

::Sophocles purrs::

::Plato tries to knock over the new sign::

Awww!!! Thank you, Kasia, for the sign!!! smiley - smiley I hope you don't mind that I think you are a bit crazy for not taking home some free food... I'm not even out on my own yet, but I'm so terribly stingy that I'd be most happy to have some!!! smiley - tongueout

::eyes the Lord suspiciously:: How's your couch!?? If you don't mind kitties, there's enough room for you on this one...

Post 579

Lord Falk LeGrey

Heh, go ahead... smiley - winkeye
*carefully takes out cat food and places it to floor*
Here kitty, here kitty... smiley - smiley

Post 580

Pandora

*Pandora gracefully staggers to her Blue Goo couch* "Hey everyone, I think I missed Christmas...the Concord was a bore so I flew back on my broom & had a terrible headwind! I had to drink vodka the entire way just to keep from freezing! *tosses a pile of beat up gifts behind the couch* These are for everyone, your names are on them...when you open the box you shall recieve what you wish for.....so if it's a car or such please step outside to open it! smiley - biggrin Merry last Holiday...will someone be kind enough to awaken me for New Years Eve?!? smiley - bigeyes
*Covers herself with the blanket & falls flat on her face into the Blue Goo couch* Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more