A Conversation for The Rant Shack

I hate girls...

Post 1

Wampus

...especially the one who just dumped me.

F#$@!

I hate girls...

Post 2

The Corrupt One (MIA)

Watch it, there. It's OK to diss the one who just dumped you, but don't go bagging on an entire group.

I hate girls...

Post 3

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

how about only teenage girls?

I hate girls...

Post 4

Blatherskite the Mugwump - Bandwidth Bandit

I only hate girls who won't sleep with me, which is to say, all of them. Family excepted, of course... this isn't West Virginia. smiley - winkeye

I hate girls...

Post 5

Wampus

The one who dumped me is 20.

I hate girls...

Post 6

The Corrupt One (MIA)

NYC, shut up--I'm a teenage girl.
Colonel Sellers...no comment.
Wampus, maybe the others will have some advice for you...I'm not the one to ask, as shown by my first comment.

I hate girls...

Post 7

Moondancer

I can see that you are making great strides for harmony between the sexes. And I'm sure that you attitude will encourage the next lady you meet to absolutely fall over her self to be with you smiley - smiley.
Get over it. And start spreading some happiness. smiley - fish

I hate girls...

Post 8

Corrupt-- I know. smiley - winkeye

I hate girls...

Post 9

HappyDude

Corupt One your a girl !
I learn something new every day. smiley - tongueout

I hate girls...

Post 10

The Corrupt One (MIA)

Why does the nickname "The Corrupt One" suggest to people that I'm a guy??????

*sigh*

I hate girls...

Post 11

HappyDude

No, its very swiss (i.e. neutral) smiley - tongueout

I hate girls...

Post 12

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

well, if you hate girls who exactly then are you gonna have sex with?

I hate girls...

Post 13

well, certainly not YOU...

I don't HATE them, I just don't like their attitude towards ME... smiley - winkeye

I hate girls...

Post 14

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

Hey, I'm a guy and I have a girl that I wouldn't give up for the world so count me off your list

I hate girls...

Post 15

HappyDude

Would you give her up for cash?

Subsiduary rant

Post 16

Wand'rin star

If this person who had the good taste to dump you is 20 years old, she's a woman - or is it OK if I refer to you as a boy?

Subsiduary rant

Post 17

Sultandude(Lover of Princess Toy of the 1000 Kisses)-Keeper of Go-Go Bars-aka Kabuki Man

Girls are great but women are better! My 23 year old girfriend walked out on me 5 weeks ago. I was surprised she lasted so long! The reason is she wouldn't give up hope of changing me. Why do so many want to do that?

Sultandude

Subsiduary rant

Post 18

Blatherskite the Mugwump - Bandwidth Bandit

"A woman marries a man hoping he'll change, and a man marries a woman hoping she'll stay the same, and both are disappointed."

Subsiduary rant

Post 19

Cheerful Dragon

I've always objected to the idea of women trying to change men, 'cos they can't. Also, if you don't like the way a man is, why stay with him in the first place? Go and find somebody you like the way they are.

I've always had problems with books written by Victorian authors such as Arthur Conan Doyle and H. G. Wells. Both have written stories tha suggest that a man's behaviour (drinking, violent, criminal) can be changed by 'a good woman'. By the time a man gets to the stage where a woman, good or otherwise, gets a chance to do anything with him, he's already set in his ways. Either that or he's too weak and easily led to be worth bothering with! (OK, some men *might* change their behaviour if they loved a woman too much to want to lose her, but this isn't the norm as far as I'm aware.)

Subsiduary rant

Post 20

HappyDude

I hate to disagree but.....
When a Guy and a Gal in involved in a relationship they invairably make small changes in there own lifestyles to accommodate each other, sometimes these small changes can be enough to amount to a serious character change. smiley - tongueout

Key: Complain about this post